“terribly crowded”

Add it.
Subway
Ranked #8 of 9 Restaurants in Murdo
Reviewed 28 June 2018

If you see a bus in the lot Keep going. Not enough staff to accommodate this truck stop and subway. So many semi trucks, buses and cars. Took a lot of time to get out of there.

1  Thank minneapol

Reviewed 27 June 2018

I was there today. They ran out of bread. They were rude. And they could care less about the customers. In the midst of a rush of customers, as one person was making my sandwich (with the ONLY bread option left), a co-worker asked if she could go on break. There were about 10 more customers BEHIND me and she asked to take a break - seriously?

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Was open,clean and it is a subway. People were friendly. They were the only place open at 10:30 pm. The is in a pilot station off I-90

Reviewed 4 October 2017

Good thing they are open at 6, the cafe across the street doesn't open till 7 AM. The breakfast subs are tasty but the filling is a little skimpy. It seems like all the AM sandwiches are $4.79 no mater what. Good for a pinch on time. Although the last time I was there at 6 AM I couldn't find anyone working behind the counter!! I waited and looked around. No bell to ring for assistance so I left.

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

Horrible service, clueless employees, and the worst excuse for a manager I've ever seen in my life! My son and I stopped there to get a sandwich quick as we were in the semi and had 86 head of calves on. He ran in got our food, came back out and his chicken wasnt even cooked! (It's 99°F) he ran back in to have them fix it and they put it in the toaster with veggies on it so I called the manager and told him about this and his reply was "your lucky we're even making him a new one!" I said well good customer service would be to give it to him free for his troubles or a coupon for a free 6in and he was unbelievably rude and short with me telling me he don't know what is going on in the front he's just there doing paperwork!! Never again will I spend a dime of my money in that truck stop and I am through there on the truck multiple times a week!

1  Thank BillyBigrigger

Been to Subway? Share your experiences!