All reviews free breakfast biscuits and gravy microwave and fridge hot tubs are parking lot would stay here again road trip garden tub nice hotel the hotel staff sofa bed comfortable beds pleasant stay visiting deadwood worked great staff was very friendly great place to stay
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Price was right for me. Room was nice, bed was comfortable. Tile was missing around the sink but that's the only thing I could complain about. Room was right above lounge so noise was a little issue. Hot tub was good but bring sandles to walk to it. Would stay here again.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Dixie P, General Manager at Blackstone Lodge and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2018

So glad that you enjoyed your stay. We are aware of the missing bathroom tiles. We have upgrades for our bathrooms planned for April of this year and will be addressing that then.

Thank you.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

We stayed here the last night of our 2 1/2 week roadtrip and it was not the great finale to our vacation I had hoped for. Check in was ok, I felt like the clerk was trying to get me out of there as quickly as possible - no info about wifi, breakfast or other amenities. There is only 1 luggage cart and the clerk didn't seem too concerned with my question of where it might be.
The hotel is slightly shabby but not too bad. The bed was comfortable. The fridge in the room made a loud squealing noise....I finally got up and unplugged it in the night. The worst part of the stay was the partiers in the hallway and rooms surrounding ours. It went on well past 3am. Contacting the front desk was no help, they laughed it off as 'well, it is the weekend'. They were throwing ice, candy, etc. at each other in the hallway and the hallway was full of crushed chips, popcorn and candy in the morning when we left. Several other guests in the breakfast room were talking about the noise and were upset with the lack of action. I called and spoke to the manager the next business day and she also did not take it too serious, although she was sending me a credit for part of a future night stay....like we will be back after being treated like that - and it is far from our home. So, if you like to party and do not mind the noise/mess, this is definitely your place. If you would like to actually sleep, I would try somewhere else.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Dixie P, General Manager at Blackstone Lodge and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

Hello Sunseeker,
1st of all, I would like to assure you that your concerns and comments were taken very seriously. I am aware of the situation that happened that weekend with a certain group of guests. As you are aware, that was the weekend of "Deadweird" and it is indeed a huge party weekend in Deadwood. None the less, we do not condone our guests bad behavior in the hotel. Steps are being taken to deal with this type of situation in the future, as there are several special event weekends in our area.
I appreciate your concerns and definately they will be addressed.

Reviewed 9 October 2017

This place is a few miles outside of deadwood, pretty location, & it is clean. For the price it is worth it. It was a $15 taxi ride for 4 people into deadwood and $15 back. I read that they offered a shuttle on the weekend & no employee knew what I was talking about. It would have been nice & an even better reason to stay there again, but taxi rides get expensive R/T. The hot tubs were great, clean, but coulda been more private. I would suggest some privacy placed between the parking lot & the tubs, it would be nice. Id stay here again if i was not planning to drink that way there would be no need for a taxi. But after 2 round trip taxi rides to and from Deadwood, we could have stayed in Deadwood and walked for the same price. The staff was nice, the free breakfast was not anything to brag about, but it was somtehing to eat.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 October 2017

We have stayed at this location several times and it is a nice place to stay. It is a quiet area but close to a lot of attractions. Great bar area to watch sports games. Breakfast food was good and there was plenty of room for eating

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 October 2017

We spent the night in a newly redecorated room on the 4th floor. I think it had a 30 inch television with tons of channels, bed and pillows very comfortable, microwave and fridge in room. Three hot tubs which we didn't use, but the water was warm to the touch. Breakfast included hot items and a nice variety. No complaints at all.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family