“Not Impressed”

Add it.
Subway
Ranked #17 of 37 Restaurants in Huron
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I’ve eaten at many Subways and it still remains a preferred location for me when I’m on the road for a quick sandwich...but this location is by far the worst one I’ve ever visited. Endured a huge line because two of the three employees stood around and watched the older of the crew do most of the work. Both looked entirely disinterested to be there and their customer service skills were terrible. The one young gentleman didn’t even say a word to me despite my attempts at conversation. If I were this franchise owner, I’d do some serious retraining or labor overhauls.

Reviewed 11 May 2017

We stopped there as it was convenient. The employee working was the only one that showed up that day. She was very unhappy and made sure everyone knew it. Some customers came in and left as it was obvious that this young girl wasn't going to get to them anytime soon.

Reviewed 25 May 2016 via mobile

Good, clean location with friendly staff. Typical menu and selection of toppings. Was slightly surprised they did not have provolone cheese. Family friendly with ice cream options for dessert.

Reviewed 4 June 2015

This is a typical subway. Good sandwiches, good service and good prices.

The lobby has plenty of seating, the rest room was clean, and parking was convenient.

Reviewed 20 May 2015

I enjoy the Subway chain of restaurants and the Highbury/Huron location is like the majority of the chain: the food is good, the service is friendly, efficient and fast.
Their choices of subs is very good, they offer special combos to add a drink and cookie, or drink and chips. They offer a great variety of toppings for your chosen sub and the prices are consistently good and not too expensive. The

Been to Subway? Share your experiences!