“Absolutely Perfect”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Aspen Loft 358

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Absolutely Perfect”
Reviewed 10 May 2017 for a stay in March 2017

We visited unit #358 at Cascade Village in the spring of 2017. The manager Rhonda is so amazing to work with- I just can't say enough about her customer service. This unit had everything we needed. We really loved the living room furniture- very nice. The unit was super clean-spotless. Check-in and check-out is a breeze. The underground covered parking was a real perk since it snowed while we where there and the swimming pool and outdoor soaking tubs were an absolute hit with our son. The location of Cascade Village is the best- just right down the road from Purgatory!
Thanks again Rhonda- we will be back!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
angel a
“Aspen Loft 358”
Reviewed 1 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017

There were a few things that disappointed me on this staycation. As advertised there was a jacuzzi and heated pool but when me and my family went to swim the pool was not heated and the jacuzzi was shut down. The bed and pull out bed were very uncomfortable. Hard mattresses. And lastly the coffee pot was broken. Although it had a beautiful view I probably would not book this place again.

Management Response
4 May 2017
Hi Angel,
I'm so disappointed you did not contact me especially regarding the coffee pot. We could have had a new one over to you within minutes.
The mattress on the pullout has been replaced with a new mattress and I have notified the Homeowner's Association regarding the pool and soaking tubs. My husband and I work very hard to offer each and every guest a great experience at Cascade Village. Sorry your stay did not meet your expectations.
Rhonda- Cascade Luxury
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$149
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing