“Home away from home”
other travellers have booked this property
Livingroom #1 Living room looking towards front entrance
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Livingroom #1
Living room looking towards front entrance
Living Room #4. Couch reclines on both end seats.
Kitchen and living area
Tiled Bathroom (full bath)
Bedroom 1 - has walk-in closet
Bedroom 1
Bedroom 2
Bedroom 2
Porch #2
Screened-in porch, just steps to pool and hot tub
Pool and Hot tub
Pool looking back to building 13.
Parking lot for building 13
Courtyard
Pool Birds Eye View
Colony Drive
Myrtle Beach Boardwalk
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Diane B
“Home away from home”
Reviewed 15 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

It was an awesome stay. Close to all the stores. My daughters and I enjoyed the pool and tennis court. It's so much to do there we did a little of something everyday. Thank you Jeff and Jill for letting us stay at your beautiful condo.

17 Apr 2018
Diane,

Glad you had a great time and enjoyed the place and the area....I get to go in two weeks.

I hope you get a chance to visit again.

Jmm
Susan P
“Excellent Location”
Reviewed 11 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

Perfect location to do things in North Myrtle or Main Myrtle. Two ways to get in and out. Condo was nice and clean. Whole complex was a nice area.

vango2
“Great place to stay”
Reviewed 22 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Condo was centrally located between highway 17/17 Bus. All the amenities of home in a secluded quiet area. Many local eateries, entertainment & beaches within driving distance. Would recommend to friends seeking a quiet getaway.

24 Sep 2017
Phoebe,

Thank for the review. you and your husband will always be welcome.

Thanks,

JMM
sprice198...
Hickory, North Carolina
“All the comforts of home.... As long as you can get past the odor.”
Reviewed 22 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

This condo is right in the area we wanted to be in, and just a short drive to the ocean. Close enough to Myrtle Beach for all attractions, but also in a family friendly area.
Cons: Strong musty/ cigarette smell when walking in.
Bathroom with shower is poorly lit. Very dark when showering.
House keeper missed quite a bit of stuff, and never returned my phone call.
Needs extra blankets for the air mattress, or people sleeping on sofa
recliners.

Pros: Very nice Décor
All comforts of home, plus some extras: Games, movies, books, fun
noodles, boogie boards.
Lovely screened in patio, that has a straight path to the pool.
Very friendly neighbors.
In a quiet neighborhood, close to the ocean.
Plenty of space for 6 people.

Most of the neighbors live in the complex and only a few of them use the pool, so we had the pool to ourselves most days. The kids had a great time here. Aside from the odor, (which lingered on any unworn clothing) and multiple things the house keeper missed- it's a nice place.

Your age range 25-34
28 Aug 2017
Sheena,

I am happy that you and your family had a great stay and you are recommending the place to friends and family. I am very sorry and surprised about the odor. This is absolutely a non-smoking unit and we have never had a complaint like this from any past renter. I find it troubling and I apologize.

I had my property manager and a neighbor inspect the unit after receiving your review and neither felt there was a negative odor, just a little stale due to being closed with no air moving for several days. The unit had some drywall and paint done between the previous renter and your stay. I don’t know if the odor was due to construction or perhaps the workers smoked while in the unit. Thankfully your situation seems to be a temporary occurrence.

There were extra sheets and blankets in the unit in a plastic tub in the 2nd bedroom. There should have been more than enough for your group. I checked with my cleaning lady and she confirmed the tub with extra linens were present. Kristy, my cleaning lady, is a gem; I'm not sure what happened there as she is most always quite responsive.

I tried to call you on Monday of your stay, as I do with all renters, to see if everything was going well but I was unable to connect with you by phone, so I left you an email. I regret that I was not able to connect with you in real time to address some of the issues you were experiencing and to help you have a better stay.

My neighbors really enjoyed your family and absolutely loved your twin boys and their passion for WWE wrestling and knowledge of all things wrestling. I hope you get a chance to visit again in the future.
Kenneth E
Owego
“Outstanding rental Owners are 1st rate people!!!”
Reviewed 2 August 2017 for a stay in January 2017

In he heart of Surfside Beach just a few blocks from the beach!!! Loads of things to do and places to dine!!! Close to some best golf on the grand strand!!! Very family oriented, just a great place to stay!!!

24 Aug 2017
Ken,

It was great having you the last few years. We love sharing our place with you.

I hope you get a chance to visit for years to come.

JMM
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing