“Beautiful place”
other travellers have booked this property
Livingroom #1 Living room looking towards front entrance
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Livingroom #1
Living room looking towards front entrance
Living Room #4. Couch reclines on both end seats.
Kitchen and living area
Tiled Bathroom (full bath)
Bedroom 1 - has walk-in closet
Bedroom 1
Bedroom 2
Bedroom 2
Porch #2
Screened-in porch, just steps to pool and hot tub
Pool and Hot tub
Pool looking back to building 13.
Parking lot for building 13
Courtyard
Pool Birds Eye View
Colony Drive
Myrtle Beach Boardwalk
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Beautiful place”
Reviewed 17 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Me and my family stayed here and everything was perfect. The condo is furnished with everything you need to have a great stay. The directions that was gave was perfect and alot of great places to eat. One of the best vacations ive had in years. Thanks

1 Sep 2016
So glad you enjoyed your stay. I hope you get a chance to visit again.

mroe1391
Chillicothe, Ohio
“Beautiful Updated Condo”
Reviewed 5 June 2016 for a stay in May 2016

Thank you very much for such a beautiful condo that was like home away from home. Decorated very nice. It was centrally located between 17 Bypass and 17 Business. The information you sent with recommendations on restaurants was great and we did check out the Commons, great shops there. The neighbors where all very nice. Thanks again and if we decide to come back to Myrtle Beach, I will definately see if this condo is available.

Liked best: Centrally located
Liked least: Insect problem but that wasn't the owners fault. HOA did not take care of the condo. Security alarm system.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
27 Jun 2016
I am glad that you and your family enjoyed your trip. I hope that you will be able to return soon.

AxsoV
Richmond Hill, Canada
“Great and relaxing stay!”
Reviewed 30 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016
person found this review helpful

It was our first time at Surfside Beach. This is a great and quiet place for families with children. The weather was great and ocean warm. The condo apartment is conveniently located about 5 minutes drive from the beach; it had everything we needed, so we really felt like being home away from home. Kids loved the outside pool, it was very clean and we were the only ones who went swimming. Internet worked great and cable TV was a good entertainment during the evenings. I liked an option of paying with the credit card on TripAdvisor and the owner, Jeffrey was very fast to respond to all my emails.
I wish we could of stayed longer.

Travelling group: Young Children
3 Jun 2016
Oksana,

Thank for the kind review.

My wife and I enjoyed sharing our condo with you. You and your family are always welcome.

Wesley C
Myrtle Beach
“Awesome place, felt like home.”
Reviewed 25 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015

This was our annual trip to Myrtle Beach and my wife, myself and 4 year old son loved it. The Condo was beautiful, and well maintained, and only about five to ten minutes from everything we wanted to do. The pool was awesome, not crowded, the Condo was clean, and the air was cool, we felt like we were at home. Mr. Jeff was very nice, and Mrs. Kristy was nice too. Looking forward to staying again when we visit again. Thanks for the awesome place to stay. Only cost a bit more than most hotels, or about the same, depending where you stay, but so worth it, hotels are a thing of the past for us after this, we are spoiled.

Liked best: Everything.
Liked least: the people above us were a bit noisy and smoked, but that is not the owners fault.
Travelling group: Other
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
26 Jun 2015
Wesley,

I am glad you and your family enjoyed your stay. I am pleased that my place met all your needs. My wife and I love when guests have a great vacation while staying with us. Golf Colony is a really neat area, while it is not right on the beach maximizes the Myrtle Beach experience due to its location to ALL of the area attractions.

I hope you get a chance to stay with us again, as you and your family are always welcome.

I also appreciated the feedback that you left with Kristy, that situation has been addressed.

Lady1Dye
Clinton, Maryland
“Great Rental/Highly recommend”
Reviewed 9 June 2015 for a stay in May 2015
person found this review helpful

My husband and I wanted to enjoy a week of quiet time, at a convenient location, the beach and great food. This past week we got all of that. Jeff and Jill were wonderful to rent from and were very prompt in responding to all of my inquiries. The neighborhood is very quiet, but conveniently located near fabulous restaurants, malls/outlets and even touristy venues if that's what you're looking to enjoy. We even caught a movie a the mall very close by! We visit Murrell's Inlet in the Spring and Fall and will definitely look to Jeffery and Jill for the use of their home again.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Cozy and quiet location. Convenient to everything we wanted to do. Jeff's prompt responses.
Liked least: There was nothing for us not to like.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
19 Jun 2015
Thanks for the kind review. You and your husband will always be a welcome guest. It is always nice to rent to folks who appreciate the unique nature of the location. It is always hard to explain to people, how you can be close to everything, but far removed from the hustle and bustle of Myrtle Beach at the same time. Hope you can get away again in the fall.

JMM
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing