“By far, the best vacation Ever!”
other travellers have booked this property
Enjoy The Beach! Romantic Pier
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Enjoy The Beach!
Romantic Pier
WALK...Don't Drive To The TIKI BAR!!!
375'  Lazy River
SkyWheel
BrookGreen Gardens-must see!
Strolling Along
Forget Work Yet?
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Connie R
Flowery Branch, Georgia
“By far, the best vacation Ever!”
Reviewed 18 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015
people found this review helpful

I was hesitant when making my reservation, as I have been going to Myrtle Beach for over thirty years and had not heard about this Resort. Wow, was I surprised! Upon arriving at 3:00 am, security called me by my name and welcomed me to the Resort and said there was no charge for the parking pass as the owner of my condo had taken care of the fee. The short drive to the end of the road lead me to the Renaissance Tower on the beach! The condo was more than I expected, everything I needed, and more was already there, from the kitchen to the boards & cooler for the beach. There was nothing this condo didn't have! For me, the best part was the balcony, the ocean view was beautiful and you could see it from the sofa to the dining table! There was so many things to do here, from indoor/outdoor swimming, tennis court, lazy river, play grounds, picnic areas everywhere. The food was great at the Quarter Deck! I didn't get to see all of this property, I spent my days on this beautiful beach, the water was blue and the weather was awesome! Even the lifeguard was great, she kelp my beach chair locked up over night and would have it out in the mornings for me.. I didn't have to leave the property, everything was on site! I will be returning and bringing my family and friends with me! Best vacation Ever!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The balcony and ocean view..
Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing