“The house and the owners were Great!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Our home at the beach!
Living Room with a view of the lake!!!
View from the dining room and living room
Open concept view
Kitchen view
Open concept - kitchen, living room and dining area with view of the lake
Master Bedroom
Our aerial lake view!!
View from the deck!!
Kiddy splash zone
Pool 1
Hot tub at children's splash zone
Indoor Pool
Surfside Beach
Swan on the lake
Ocean just minutes from the house!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 8 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
TamS70
“The house and the owners were Great!!”
Reviewed 18 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

My family had an amazing time on our vacation. The house was perfect and had everything we needed and more. My husband liked the golf cart and all the friendly people he met while riding through the neighborhood. My kids liked the games and also the cart for going back and forth to the beach. We went down to the beach every night to watch the fireworks. I particularly liked the ducks, swans and turtles who joined me every morningfor breakfast. This was the perfect relaxing vacation for all of us.
Again, the house was amazing and beautifully decorated and furnished. It was extremely clean and had everything we needed. Anytime at all that I contacted the owner, I received an IMMEDIATE response. Wonderful experience and hope to rent here again!!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
19 Jul 2016
I'm so glad you enjoyed your vacation and had such a wonderful time. We hope you come back and would love to share our home with you again!!!
shelley06...
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
“Surfside at its best!”
Reviewed 11 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

This was the perfect place for my family! The house was so nice and clean - we had everything that we needed and more. The community had many things to do! My grandgirls enjoyed feeding the ducks, fishing, swimming, and especially riding the golf cart (what a plus). Carole, thank you so much for sharing your home with us, which you obviously take such good care of. This was a true vacation!!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The use of a golf cart!
Liked least: Having to leave...
12 Jul 2016
Thank you so much. We love our home at the beach and hope you and your family come back again!!! Thank you for taking care of it like your own!!'
Reviewed 4 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: comfy beds and the beautiful lakes
Liked least: driving 14 hours to get there lol.
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 25-34
5 Jul 2016
It was truly a joy sharing our home with you and your family. You took care of our home like I would. I really enjoyed your sharing your great times and pictures!!! I hope you come again next year.
Reviewed 1 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: homely feel to it
Liked least: i loved everything
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
6 Jul 2016
It was so nice renting to you and your family. I truly enjoyed all the pictures you sent and you took care of my home as if it was yours. I will always cherish the pictures you sent. I am so glad you had such a wonderful time and welcome you back to share my home anytime!!!
Randidoug...
“Breathtaking! Most beautiful decorated home!”
Reviewed 25 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016

What a wonderful week we had during our vacation in Surfisde Beach. The home was absolutely perfect! The home was so clean and decorated so beautiful! The owner was so friendly and helpful! I can't wait to book again for next year!

Travelling group: Extended Family
26 May 2016
I am so glad we were able to share our home with you and you enjoyed your stay! We look forward to sharing with you again next year!!!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing