“Great seafood”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 30 April 2018

I started going here because my boss loves it so much, but the food is so good, I kept coming back. This is a great restaurant!

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

Baked oysters and fried oysters are the only 2 options on the otherwise extensive menu.
Our waiter was friendly and helpful.
The kitchen accommodated our dietary needs
Decor is the the most fun.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

That’s my third time in town and second time in this place. Food is amazing I’ve got the bacon wrapped scallops .... amazing !!!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 30 March 2018

Not only was this restaurant written about in some literature we picked up at the SC Visitor Center, but it was also recommended by several locals. Our server, Haley, was the epitome of service with a smile! Our food was timely and very tasty. My Mom very much h enjoyed her friend lobster po' boy. When we left, the manager went out of his way to get the door for us. The only reason I am marking it as 4 's is because the restroom needs a little help. Really great place to dine!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 24 March 2018

Went on the recommendation of another. Lunch was good but a bit pricey. Not someplace you should go if you’re in a hurry.

Date of visit: March 2018