All reviews cookies king suite would stay again the breakfast area complimentary breakfast nice place to stay staff was friendly downtown charleston mary lauren pet interstate housekeeper inns walmart
Reviewed 25 June 2018

Nothing lacking here! Good price, good service, everything you need… breakfast was decent for most people, but if you are on the keto diet it was lacking. But there are plenty of places to eat breakfast nearby.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 June 2018

We were in a pinch and they were there to help quickly. The room was clean and neat. The size was great. I made my reservation late at night for the next day and they were able to take care of us. Thank you especially to Verna!

Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Gerald L, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Summerville, SC, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

We are so very pleased to hear you had a wonderful and enjoyable stay. I have read your wonderful review with our entire staff.

Please come back real soon!

Reviewed 18 June 2018

This hotel is very family friendly and the employees do everything to make the stay a memorable one. It is low budget but high in amenities. I was not disappointed. Only stayed two nights but enjoyed the stay there.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Gerald L, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Summerville, SC, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Dear: Debra
Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write
about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay at the country inn& suites Summerville..We look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 11 June 2018

We booked this room for 3 adults and 2 kids. We got two queen beds. So sleeping was definitely not ideal. The room itself wasn't bad, however the carpets seemed very dirty in the room and the bathroom needed some work. We had a light bulb burn out and asked it to be replaced and it never was. The stairs used in the hotel were very dirty and it didn't smell good at all. One of the side doors used for entry was a smoking area so coming in and out if those doors were nasty to say the least. I was hoping to let my kids go swimming but after looking at the pool area and how some parts of the hotel looked we opted not to. The hotel is in a great location with easy on and off access to the interstate. Lots of restaurants near by and a Walmart across the street. They do have coffee tea and cookies 24 hours and the best part of the stay was the breakfast. Lots of choices, the food was good and very clean. The breakfast staff person was friendly and kept everything well stocked. I wouldn't stay here again due to the cleanliness. I would pay a little extra to upgrade my hotel if we went back to this area.

1  Thank Nikki B
Gerald L, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Summerville, SC, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2018

Dear. Nikki

I am the new general manager at the country inn & suites. We are working very hard to make great improvements daily.

WE are making sure things get better for our pass guests and future guests as well.

Please kindly give us another try. 10% off your next stay.

Reviewed 4 June 2018

The Shower was clogged with human filth. Once brought to the attention of the staff, I was told that management are not scheduled to work weekends. I had contact management on Monday, Management did not know about the Incident. My family amd I were not able to take showere or any Personal hygiene.

1  Thank mauricesrwashing2018
RadissonHotelGroup, Customer Care at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Summerville, SC, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Thank you for writing a review. We are saddened to hear about the issue you have regarding the cleanliness and condition of the bathroom during the time of your stay. We apologize for the inconvenience it has caused you and your family at that time. We will review the cleanliness and condition of your room especially the shower with our management staff to ensure all guest rooms are up to Country Inn & Suites by Radisson standards. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to redeem ourselves and deliver a seamless experience on your next stay.