“Lake Life”

Lake Keowee Marina
Ranked #5 of 18 things to do in Seneca
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The Upstate's Finest Full Service Marina. Conveniently located on beautiful Lake Keowee off Highway 123, in Seneca, South Carolina. Nestled in a beautiful blue water cove, Lake Keowee Marina does the work and you have the fun. We have a fully stocked ship store offering boat rentals, slip rentals, and a fuel dock. We offer a FREE pump out service and have a full service department ready to fix your boat. If you are in the market for a boat we have a great sales department where we broker boats as well as sell NEW Godfrey Pontoons and NauticStar deckboats.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Lake Keowee is a beautiful lake. We have spent a week in a vacation rental with varying amount of people but no more than 20. We rented a pontoon boat two days and one of our party had a jet ski for the other days. Beautiful sunsets!

BartandDineen, General Manager at Lake Keowee Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

We are glad your vacation experience was great. Thank you for the business and we hope to see you again.

All reviews
"boats"
in 3 reviews
"cove"

Reviewed 6 June 2018

Rented a boat here and the gas guage was not working. They tried to charge us $85 for gas for a couple hours rental upon return. Since the gas guage was not working we had no clue what was in the boat when we left. Apparently not FULL. We forgot our two yeti's on the boat and went back for them and they disappeared and were not turned in. Very dishonest company.

1  Thank IrishTraveler3
KeoweeMarina, Manager at Lake Keowee Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

I am so sorry your experience with us was not good. I would like to clarify that you did have the rental out for 4 hours and you did inform us that you went all the way to the waterfall. That being said the gas that we put back in the boat when you came back (20.3 gal of gas which was $84.25) is average on our deck boats. However we tried to accommodate you and only charged you for 10 gallons. We took the boat you rented out of the water after you reported to us that it was not registering and had the service department check the gas gauge and it was working properly. As far as your yeti cups, you did call us the day after your rental and I personally (Kala Derrick) took your call and went down to the boat that you rented and there were no yeti cups in it. I also checked the other Deckboat rentals and with our employees to see if they had seen the yeti cups. I am sorry that you feel we are dishonest but we can not be held responsible for items left out in the open on our rental boats overnight.

Reviewed 8 May 2018

This marina continues to exceed my already good experiences each year we come back. I like what they are doing with the boat sales and service shop. The full service shop doesn't seem well known but has completed high quality work on my 18' Sea Ray repairing a number of issues and having it ready to go for this year. I like the staff that they have as they work to treat me well. I always recommend to my friends that they do a boat rental which is always a big hit. This is a great venue in the Greenville/Seneca/Clemson area to visit or keep your boat.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Lake Keowee marina has a first-rate staff, always friendly and knowledgeable. Whether you want to put in or rent a boat, it's a great place. The lakeside restaurant is decent; food and drink at reasonable prices.
There is a cove around the left side of the property with a dock and its a quiet and great place to have a picnic or just hang out and watch boats come and go.