Open today: 10:00 - 16:00
Review Highlights
Absolute beauty!

The lake is huge and the ride to the Marina is spectacular. The water is very clean. Only drawback... read more

Reviewed 28 August 2018
Wanda E
Excellent Marina and Family Oriented

Reviewed 8 May 2018
Marina111
Greenville, SC

All reviews full service tiki hut great location lake keowee greenville boating boats cove
Reviewed 6 June 2018

Rented a boat here and the gas guage was not working. They tried to charge us $85 for gas for a couple hours rental upon return. Since the gas guage was not working we had no clue what was in the boat when we left. Apparently not FULL. We forgot our two yeti's on the boat and went back for them and they disappeared and were not turned in. Very dishonest company.

Date of experience: June 2018
1  Thank IrishTraveler3
KeoweeMarina, Manager at Lake Keowee Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

I am so sorry your experience with us was not good. I would like to clarify that you did have the rental out for 4 hours and you did inform us that you went all the way to the waterfall. That being said the gas that we put back in the boat when you came back (20.3 gal of gas which was $84.25) is average on our deck boats. However we tried to accommodate you and only charged you for 10 gallons. We took the boat you rented out of the water after you reported to us that it was not registering and had the service department check the gas gauge and it was working properly. As far as your yeti cups, you did call us the day after your rental and I personally (Kala Derrick) took your call and went down to the boat that you rented and there were no yeti cups in it. I also checked the other Deckboat rentals and with our employees to see if they had seen the yeti cups. I am sorry that you feel we are dishonest but we can not be held responsible for items left out in the open on our rental boats overnight.

Reviewed 8 May 2018

This marina continues to exceed my already good experiences each year we come back. I like what they are doing with the boat sales and service shop. The full service shop doesn't seem well known but has completed high quality work on my 18' Sea Ray repairing a number of issues and having it ready to go for this year. I like the staff that they have as they work to treat me well. I always recommend to my friends that they do a boat rental which is always a big hit. This is a great venue in the Greenville/Seneca/Clemson area to visit or keep your boat.

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed 4 March 2018

Lake Keowee marina has a first-rate staff, always friendly and knowledgeable. Whether you want to put in or rent a boat, it's a great place. The lakeside restaurant is decent; food and drink at reasonable prices.
There is a cove around the left side of the property with a dock and its a quiet and great place to have a picnic or just hang out and watch boats come and go.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 24 October 2017

What a good marina for those who fish or just want a day on the lake. I rented a small fishing boat for the day at only 75 dollars plus gas. The skiff had a console and 40hp motor and was more than enough to get around the lake with no problems. Staff at the marina was helpful and the dock staff had everything ready to go. The other plus was catching fish!!!

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed 7 September 2017

If you are camping at South Cove County Park and need to fill up your boat, the marina is close by. The gas will be more expensive, but the convenience may be worth it for some. The Tiki Hut is a nice little restaurant. There are some huge houseboats there that our grandkids love to look at.

Date of experience: September 2017
KeoweeMarina, Manager at Lake Keowee Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2017

Sharon,

Im glad our marina was convenient for you however we are sorry we did not meet 5 stars from you. Can you give us you input to make your experience better with us?