“Graduation Celebration Dinner May 2018”
Review of Hickory Tavern

Hickory Tavern
Ranked #47 of 305 Restaurants in Rock Hill
Description: The Hickory Tavern is the perfect place for a business lunch, after work happy hour, or to go watch any game! Bring the kids or just have a girl's night out. Whatever the occasion, the Hickory Tavern is always the perfect destination! The preferred game day location of the Carolina Panthers!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Excellent experience!! Our menu was followed to the "T" ! All of the food was delicious and the staff was GREAT!!! Thank you Manager Mr.. James Brown!! Everything was just AWESOME!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Recently had lunch here with family. The menu is fantastic with way too many great choices! I was really looking forward to my shrimp Po boy which was marked as a hickory tavern favorite by customers. I was a little disappointed when I received my meal and I couldn’t even close the sandwich. The shrimp was piled on but they were a little cheap on the raumalade sauce and I ended up getting more on the side. The hoagie roll wasn’t that great and the bread just overpowered it. I just picked the shrimp off and ate that, leaving The bread, tomato and lettuce behind. I will definitely go back and try other items as the service was friendly and quick and the place has a fun atmosphere. I ordered a mimosa and the orange juice was fresh squeezed and delicious!!

Reviewed 18 May 2018

I took my Mom to Hickory Tavern for Mother's Day-her request:) I have been to other Hickory Tavern's and found them to be just okay. This one was much better. Starting with the very friendly staff-and manager who was checking to be sure we were okay. She was great. They also gave my mom a rose for Mother's Day which was really nice. Then the food came and this time I thought it was really good. I got the charred grilled wings. There was plenty of them and they were great. My mom got the salmon which she loved. All in all, it was a Great Mother's Day meal and my mom really enjoy it. Thanks for helping make the day special.

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

We stopped here on a saturday night for a late dinner. The menu has a nice range of options and seems like it has something for everyone. I chose to order the build-your-own salad, and it was healthy and delicious with lots of choices of toppings. I really wish more restaurants would offer this! It is usually difficult to find a really good salad at a sports pub, and this was a nice surprise. Also had a great selection of local craft beer, another nice bonus we weren’t expecting.

Reviewed 13 January 2018

The onion ring tower was to die for and a reason to go back in itself! This is pretty good tavern food! The service was EXCELLENT! The place has a fun vibe. Good for a Friday or Saturday night out!