“Graduation Celebration Dinner May 2018”
Review of Hickory Tavern

Hickory Tavern
Ranked #50 of 319 Restaurants in Rock Hill
Description: The Hickory Tavern is the perfect place for a business lunch, after work happy hour, or to go watch any game! Bring the kids or just have a girl's night out. Whatever the occasion, the Hickory Tavern is always the perfect destination! The preferred game day location of the Carolina Panthers!
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Excellent experience!! Our menu was followed to the "T" ! All of the food was delicious and the staff was GREAT!!! Thank you Manager Mr.. James Brown!! Everything was just AWESOME!!

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Recently had lunch here with family. The menu is fantastic with way too many great choices! I was really looking forward to my shrimp Po boy which was marked as a hickory tavern favorite by customers. I was a little disappointed when I received my meal and I couldn’t even close the sandwich. The shrimp was piled on but they were a little cheap on the raumalade sauce and I ended up getting more on the side. The hoagie roll wasn’t that great and the bread just overpowered it. I just picked the shrimp off and ate that, leaving The bread, tomato and lettuce behind. I will definitely go back and try other items as the service was friendly and quick and the place has a fun atmosphere. I ordered a mimosa and the orange juice was fresh squeezed and delicious!!

Reviewed 18 May 2018

I took my Mom to Hickory Tavern for Mother's Day-her request:) I have been to other Hickory Tavern's and found them to be just okay. This one was much better. Starting with the very friendly staff-and manager who was checking to be sure we were okay. She was great. They also gave my mom a rose for Mother's Day which was really nice. Then the food came and this time I thought it was really good. I got the charred grilled wings. There was plenty of them and they were great. My mom got the salmon which she loved. All in all, it was a Great Mother's Day meal and my mom really enjoy it. Thanks for helping make the day special.

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

We stopped here on a saturday night for a late dinner. The menu has a nice range of options and seems like it has something for everyone. I chose to order the build-your-own salad, and it was healthy and delicious with lots of choices of toppings. I really wish more restaurants would offer this! It is usually difficult to find a really good salad at a sports pub, and this was a nice surprise. Also had a great selection of local craft beer, another nice bonus we weren’t expecting.

Reviewed 13 January 2018

The onion ring tower was to die for and a reason to go back in itself! This is pretty good tavern food! The service was EXCELLENT! The place has a fun vibe. Good for a Friday or Saturday night out!