“Great local joint ”

Ranked #6 of 303 Restaurants in Rock Hill
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Our waitress recommended the Brussel sprouts, the sloppy joe and burger...great fries and they serve Puckerbutt hot sauce if you ask for it...beware the reaper but awesome and even better to support local small businesses.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Lovely and food was excellent as always. The bartender was very nice and fast. We sat at the bar so no wait time.

Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I discovered this place on accident but we are so glad we did. We absolutely love this place! They give you homemade bread and flavored butter when you sit down. Nothing better than hot fresh sourdough and cherry infused butter. The food is always amazing no matter what we get. Very cute outdoor seating area and it's reasonably priced.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

Very popular with the lunch crowd ... several came in and got meals to go. We had to wait about 10 minutes but everything moved quickly. Service was fast and friendly, food was hot. Unique menu all their own.

Reviewed 3 February 2018

The location is small and narrow and somewhat confusing to get to, but the food is very good!! Well seasoned and good portions. My appetizer was the avocado toast and it was amazing!! I had actually never had avocado toast before, but I certainly will be wanting to have some again! My entree was the lamb with the vegetable medley which was very good, perfectly cooked and seasoned. For dessert I got the pound cake. The atmosphere can be casual or dressy. Also the biscuits were very good!

1  Thank ArwenElf