“Hmmm...flavorless cardboard ”

Cuisines: Deli
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We’ve been here before and I thought we had good pizza. But tonight, I ordered a margherita pizza and my wife ordered her typical cheese pizza. They really were flavorless. Sorry other reviewers but this was not good pizza. Hard, crispy cardboard is how I’d describe it.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

On our way back from Charleston, just had to stop in.
Best Pizza ever....we drive 17 miles one way to get the Pizza. Thin and crispy....oh, so good...
Ready for more !!

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

There aren’t enough good things to say about this restaurant! Pastries are to die for, pizzas are amazing and the bar is very very nice! Love ❤️

Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

There salads are wonderful, as are the sandwiches and pizza, but the highlight is the selection of wonderful desserts!

Reviewed 26 May 2018

I just now called to let them know we were coming for lunch and requested they put aside four lobster tails. I explained we would have lunch and I wanted to take the lobster tails home. I also told her we are locals and to demonstrate told her which daily specials we most enjoy. I was told a flat NO I will not hold for you. “If you want to come now I’ll sell them to you”. Now, why would I drop everything to run down there when I was planning to go there for lunch? Mind you, the lobster tails are very popular which is why I wanted to insure they would have them when we got there. She did say I’m making extra because of the holiday. I am very disappointed in what has been for 12 years a favorite restaurant. No I won’t drop everything and run down there and you won’t find me there for lunch. Must be nice to be so sure of yourself you chase locals away.

Landolfis, Owner at Landolfi's Pizza, Panini and Pastries, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

The reason we say we can't hold pastries is because most of our business is comprised of locals ! Do you have ANY idea how many requests we get to "hold pastries"? If we held desserts for all the locals that request them there would be no point of having a dessert case, so to make things fair for the locals that understand and appreciate us we just tell everyone we just can't, and 99% of the time they understand.
Of course all of our patrons , especially our locals, are treasured and appreciated by us, so to do something like reserve for one and not all our customers wouldn't be the right thing to do.
I don't have a team of bakers here, I make what I can make, and it simply isn't fair to someone that comes in to eat and then want to have a dessert to be told no, they are reserved.
So Sue ,as you said via the bitter phone call you gave us, there are other bakeries in town, hopefully they can accommodate your needs.