“Great Ice Cream!”

Edisto River Creamery
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Orangeburg
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

The Confederate flag that's flying has nothing to do with the owners or their food... Rate the food not the history... Anywho...the ice cream is sooo delicious! And if I am being honest...I'll have to say that I didn't care for the hot dog & chilli...or the fries... But that strawberry ice cream on a cone will keep me coming back!

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

We were so happy to find this place! This was our lunch spot after we detoured to get away from interstate road work.

The lady at the counter was friendly and appreciative of our business.

The hamburgers and fries were hot, well-prepared and delicious!

We all got shakes for the road and there are many flavors to choose from.

We would detour to visit this place again.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

If you want a GOOD shake with a variety of flavors, then this is the place fir you. ALL shakes are hand made.

Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

We stopped by for a shake. They were wonderful. I had a dreamcicle one and my husband had a pineapple one. Just fabulous.

Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

I eat here for lunch every day they're open. Amazing shakes, great BBQ, love the potato salad... I've tried the entire menu and haven't been let down. I hear a lot of folks are uneasy about the flag flying out front--turns out it's on a separate property and not affiliated with the creamery at all.