“Great Weekend at the Beach!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
bmwbarbie
Lynchburg, VA
“Great Weekend at the Beach!”
Reviewed 2 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

Beautiful view, great location, good parking, and fast elevators! While the room could use a refresh, the property offered everything we were looking for during our stay.

DavidH808...
“Beautiful condo in a fantastic location!”
Reviewed 12 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

This is a beautiful, clean condo on the 12 th floor. You can see the ocean and far down the beach from the balcony. There are many positive features . The kitchen is fully equipped, elevators are fast, pools and lazy river are very nice, beach is beautiful! There is a nice restaurant and bar with reasonable prices. I really liked the keyless entry so I didn't have to carry keys around. The owner responded immediately when I inquired about the condo.

We had a fantastic trip and would definitely return!

Management Response
16 Oct 2017
I am glad you enjoyed your stay at the condo. Thank you for your nice review. I will be waiting to hearing from you next year. Please let me know if I need to change anything in the condo to make it more enjoyable.
Lisa S
Columbus, Ohio
“Fantastic location and room with a great view!”
Reviewed 1 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

This 1 bedroom condo had everything you could want for a family vacation. This was our grandchild's first trip to the ocean and she loved Myrtle Beach! We would recommend this unit to anyone looking for a clean unit with great amenities.

Management Response
6 Aug 2017
I am glad you enjoyed your stay and your grandchild loved Myrtle Beach. Please come back next year, we would love to have you rent our condo again.
Quest6718...
“well kept nice pool area”
Reviewed 11 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

nice view good in house bar with happy hour lots of pools we enjoyed if I say anything it is very crowded by pool area go early in am

Your age range 50-64
Reviewed 2 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing