“Nice surprise!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Found this place after many years not knowing about it. Super prices for great burgers. Had to wait for table due to HUGE crowd, but only took 10 minutes for our food. Waitress was great and very attentive. Will hit again next time in town!

Write a ReviewReviews (1 321)

72 - 76 of 1 321 reviews

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Amazing atmosphere, definitely a must-stop, a welcome departure from the chains. The best thing about this place is the value!! Their BBQ is amazing and of course their Hamburgers are great!!

Reviewed 27 June 2018

We went here for a casual night last weekend. I got a burger and some hot wings. Woke up around 3:30am and vomited from then until about 10:30am. I will never go back!

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

I’ve been coming here since my friends and I stumbled on it in college (I’m 45 now). It’s the BEST BURGER around!!

Reviewed 25 June 2018

My brother told me we had to go this place called Joe's. I did not remember going there when we were much younger. We got there and i remembered right away. EAT The HOT wings. I love wings and Joe's has some really good one. Food is not fancy but is consistently prepared and excellent. Was in North Myrtle for a week and i went there three times.