All reviews room was clean king bed was very comfortable cherry grove beach coffee maker flat screen tv bathroom door place to stay air conditioner an update cleaning staff house keeping cereal microwave towels desk hairdryer mart
Reviewed 23 July 2018

Front desk staff was efficient and helpful. The room was more than adequate with refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker. Our bathroom was updated and was very nicely done. Breakfast, which was recently brought back, is included in the room price and was excellent. Hot and cold items were available every morning. The cleaning staff was very friendly and the common areas were always being kept clean. Bravo to Catherine, Rodeway Inn's manager.

Stayed: July 2018
Catherine D, Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2018

Thank you for your comments and business. I can't do this all by myself : ). I do believe I have a great team here. There are some bumps in the road here and there but for the most part I thing that they are great. I do hope you come back to see us soon.

Reviewed 23 July 2018

We were greeted appropriately and efficiently by the front desk. Received a call from the staff soon after we settled in to make sure the room was satisfactory for us. The hotel is clean and has adequate parking. the housekeeping staff was always friendly and, when they saw us, asked if we needed anything. the room had a refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker and TV with plenty of channel choices. Cooling system worked well.
The hotel has re started a continental breakfast with scrambled eggs. sausage, biscuits, and sausage gravy. also had waffles, cereal, toast, juices and good coffee (served all day). The area was clean, taken care of by a very helpful staff member.
The hotel has a small pool which is good to cool off in. Grounds were well maintained.
I have heard the hotel was recently bought by new management and they are planning some upgrades.
I recommend this hotel and would not hesitate to book there again.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Catherine D, Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2018

Thank you for your comments and business. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Hope to see you again.

Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

First off I have to state that the staff is friendly virtuous and helpful. However, the room is where it goes wrong. We were not expecting a posh place for the price and didn’t care if it was dated or not. When we first walked in the room we were whofted with the smell of musk and mold. We opened the window and turned the air on to see if it would help and went to dinner. When we got back we found it hard to breathe in the room and it triggered my wife’s asthma and we had to find a new place to stay. The staff was understanding about he situation and did their best to help us. If you can get past the musk and have no respiratory issues it might be okay for a quick weekend stay. If not just go one hotel over and get a nicer room.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Catherine D, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2018

Joseph,
I am sorry you didn't enjoy your stay with us. I hope your wife is feeling better. We did have maintenance service the ac in the room the next day and the musky odor is gone. Hopefully you will give us another chance in the future. Sorry for your inconvenience.

Reviewed 17 April 2018

The people at the Rodeway Inn were very accommodating to me and my family when we unexpectedly needed to rent 5 rooms in less than 24 hours to attend a tragic passing of a family member. Catherine and the staff made sure that every detailed was looked after when they helped me book the rooms, arrive late and then leave the next day with a late check out. The place was very nice with:
* Comfortable beds
* Airconditioning turned on for us
* Clean rooms and lobby
* Comfortable lounge
* 24 hour coffee

The next time we are in that area for pleasure, we will definitely book again.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Catherine D, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Darcie,

Thank you for your kind words and business.
We again send our deepest condolences to you and your family for your loss.

Over the next several weeks we are making a lot of changes to our location and we love to earn that 5th star from you. Hope to see you again.

Reviewed 9 April 2018

Carpets dirty, rusty refrigerator, rooms stunk! Very outdated in need of complete gut job! Management was very unprofessional!! Management complaining about non paying guests! We were not those guests our room was PAID IN FULL before we walked in the door. Did not appreciate managements attitude at all! BAD FOR PAYING CUSTOMERS and BUSINESS!

Room Tip: Run away! Terrible accommodations
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Catherine D, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

I am sorry you didn't enjoy your stay with us. We do contact each guest that comes in to see if everything is OK with their room. If unsatisfied we can always change your room.
If I do remember the conversation correctly you were inquiring why we needed a valid credit card of file if your rooms was paid in full and I explained with some exampling why it is hotel policy to have one on file. I didn't mean to come across rude while answering your questions.
Over the next few months there will be a lot of changes going on at our location. Hopefully you will consider visiting us again so you can see all the upgrades the hotel will have to offer.