Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$108
Hotels.comUS$106
ZenHotels.comUS$108
Reviews (1 115)
1 115 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
7 - 12 of 1 115 reviews
Reviewed 28 February 2021 via mobile

Everyone here is very polite and friendly, they try to help you feel like your home away from home. I wouldn't stay anywhere else. All the employees and owners are very professional and courteous people

Trip type: Travelled with family
Tina M, Owner at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham North Charleston SC, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2021

Hi candaceb592,

Greetings from Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham North Charleston SC . Thank you for taking the time to let us know how you enjoyed your stay with us! It is so rewarding to hear from you about the success of our staff efforts to make you feel welcomed and at home in our hotel. We can't begin to tell you how much we appreciate your five-star review, and we can't wait to serve you again!

Reviewed 23 February 2021

I’ve had an great experience staying at this hotel.. everybody is very nice and Accommodating. They did whatever they can to fix any issue I had as fast as possible. The room are amazing like one bedroom apartments. This is my number one place to stay when I’m in town

Trip type: Travelled with family
Tina M, Owner at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham North Charleston SC, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2021

Hi reignp2021,

Good day! Thank you for taking the time to share this five-star experience with our management, staff, and
future guests. I'm glad that our services, hospitality, and accommodations exceeded your expectations and
hope that you experience the same comfortable stay during your next visit! We greatly appreciate the time you've taken to rate our hotel and we look forward to your next visit. Take care and stay safe as you travel back home.

Have a great day ahead from Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham North Charleston SC management team.

Reviewed 19 February 2021

This room could have been nice but it was so dirty.
It seemed like people were living in this hotel. Very noisy. Had to ask 3 times to get it cleaned. I had to ask for clean sheets to put them on the bed myself to be sure they had been changed. The towels were so old and thin you could see through them.
The clerks and hotel personnel were all very nice .
When we arrived it looked like the room had been renovated and they forgot to clean up the mess. The bathtub had drywall and dirt all over it. The shower curtain was installed too hight so the water wouldn't stay inside the tub when showering.
When I cleaned up the floor with the bathmat it there were black stains on it.
The heater in the room worked well!
All drawers were filthy! Kitchenette had no soap or towels to use.
They gave I soap and I tiny shampoo.

It was a no smoking room and smelled of smoke when we walked in.

Room tip: maybe a room around back would have been quieter, cars coming and going all hours of the night.
Date of stay: February 2021
Tina M, Owner at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham North Charleston SC, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2021

PatW696,

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the housekeeping issues that you encountered during your stay in our hotel. Our housekeeping staff is held to a very high standard and we appreciate that you've informed us of a need to address housekeeping policies and procedures. Your feedback regarding the towels, shower curtain are certainly going to be taken into consideration as we are always seeking ways to improve upon the guest experience. We are all looking forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 11 December 2020

I am currently staying at this hotel and will continue to do so for the next few weeks. I have read the past reviews of this hotel and want to encourage others to come see for themselves. During the past year I have stayed at about 15 different hotels in 10 different US cities. All hotels, the entire industry, has been affected by the Covid pandemic. The other hotels I’ve stayed at have had the same issues as the past reviews I have read. Housekeeping issues especially. Short staff and long checkin waits has come to be common. I encourage everyone to be patient with hotel personnel as they transition to stricter cleaning standards as well as short staffing. The room I received is great. I have had no issues with the exception of a short water shutoff due to maintenance. The staff has been courteous and helpful when I have encountered them. Chrystal (spelling?) has bent over backwards to help me get my room needs for an entire crew that I have traveling with me for work. The rooms are very spacious. It’s a relief for my crew that they are in rooms big enough to where they don’t wake up every morning staring at their roommate. It gives each person or persons (large bed downstairs, full size bed in loft area) their own privacy with separate sleeping areas with their own TV, and bathrooms to themselves. There’s a common area for cooking, eating and relaxing. I have had no complaints for any of my guys/girls (and they are pretty picky). So, come and check out for yourselves. Don’t let negative reviews stop you from staying here. Whatever issues the past reviewers had, hotel management must have addressed or is addressing.

Regards,
Steve Nutt

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Tina M, Owner at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham North Charleston SC, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2020

Hi Nuttman69,

Thank you so much for sharing your review and giving us an honest look at the guest experience in our Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham North Charleston SC hotel. I can't begin to express how much it means to our management and staff to hear from guests like yourself who have found our accommodations and services to be so welcoming throughout the years. We greatly appreciate the time you've taken to rate our hotel and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 12 November 2020

This place is horrible the we were in two room and both rooms were filthy the first room had dog poop on the floor and had not been cleaned in weeks and the second room had semen all over the pillos and the room was dirty we had to go to another hotel for the night the manager will not get on the phone and talk to us and the charge a 250 dollar deposits which the kept on top of the room rate of 112 dollars this place is awful

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Tina M, Owner at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham North Charleston SC, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2020

markpP1662QW,

Thank you for letting us know about the inconveniences that you encountered during your
recent stay at our hotel. Our housekeeping staff is held to a very high standard and we appreciate that you've informed
us of a need to address housekeeping policies and procedures. Your comments will help us to recognize our strengths and improve upon our weaknesses and hope you'll come back to see how we've grown through feedback like yours.