See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 June 2018

We stayed at this hotel when we came to town for a concert. Very reasonable price and nice staff at the desk. Breakfast buffet was great, room service was great. Also receive a military rate with a photo ID. We only had one problem the whole time we were there and that was that the bathtub would not drain. I think we waited 2 days for maintenance to show up and they final unclogged the drain. Also, this hotel is by a major airport (not their fault). Keep that in mind if you are a light sleeper. There was plans flight right over head most nights. Lucky for us we are night people, so it did not bother us. The intersection at this hotel is a pain in the rear, not the hotels fault but just an FYI.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 June 2018

This place is just nasty. The room smelled like smoke and the bathroom smelled like urine. The cold water valve on shower did not work. This property is located directly adjacent to a freeway is noisy. Quite a few shady looking people walking the property or smoking on the balcony. The bed was comfortable and the staff friendly.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 June 2018

I've stayed here 3 times. All were 1 week visits over the past 6 months from 2017-18. I'll share the good and bad. I have enjoyed breakfast that includes waffles, yogurt, meat, eggs, fresh fruit and more. They sell snacks and drinks in the front too. The desk ladies are fantastic and they're all so kind. Some problems I have ran into are wet floors from AC, odd smells(from not getting fresh air in rooms), and house keeping doesn't come everyday. Overall, the rooms are clean but could be better kept. It's a nice quiet stay but I have had nights where there were a few rowdy people. The beds and pillows are so comfortable. In my most recent stay I had a room with a mini fridge that doesn't stay closed so I had to lean something against it. It's a good bang for your buck. I'd recommend to friends and I would stay a fourth time!

Room tip: We've always booked one king bed and been on the ground floor.
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

I had booked through a third party reservation service and then had to cancel the reservation. When I cancelled my reservation, the reservation service only cancelled 2 nights instead of 3. The motel charged me, but after contacting the manager he refunded my money. I did not stay at the motel. I can't tell you anything about the room, etc. But the customer service at this motel is outstanding. So for that reason I would recommend staying at this motel. If the manager has customer service skills like this, I'm sure his staff does too.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 June 2018

I met my oldest son, with my two younger son's (15 & 17 yrs old) and we had a great time! The room was what we wanted in North Charleston, which we have never been to at all. Two beds, very clean, well laid out. A microwave, fridge and pleasant... A great neighborhood Plenty of eating places in the area and easy access to roads and fwys. We loved it and will be back.

Date of stay: May 2018