See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 June 2018

Overall it was OK...the front desk clerk was nice but had a very thick accent so it was hard to understand when I checked in. I expected a hot breakfast but they only had continental. The luggage cart was OK but flimsy. My room was fine and the bathroom was clean and very nice.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
FrontDesk_GM, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Myrtle Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear Laney,
Thank you very much for sharing your thoughts with us on your recent visit. We always welcome guest feedback as it helps us to improve our services. We are happy to know that you found our staff to be friendly and helpful and appreciated our clean facilities. However, we apologize if you were disappointed in our breakfast options, and we will take your comments into consideration. We hope that you enjoyed your time here in Myrtle Beach, and we would love to be able to host you again in the future and show you the full experience that you expect.

Reviewed 6 June 2018

Picked this howl over a motel thinking it would be nicer. That was not the case. Floors are discussing, shower curtains are too short, the WiFi, tv and phone didn’t work. The bathroom only had a bar of soap and one tiny bottle of conditioner, no shampoo. It’s a double bed room you’d think they would at least give you two bottle of each. I just went down stairs to get some coffee this morning and it was cold. I told the kid behind the front desk and he said “I know that’s not the right one that’s why the handles down.” So he got a new one and was going to leave the old one. I had him take it. For about $118 one night stay I’m not happy at all and wish I would have went with a cheep motel.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
FrontDesk_GM, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Myrtle Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2018

Thank you for notifying us of your concerns. We are saddened to read that you did not find your stay with us to be of the value that you deserved. What you have detailed, particularly about cleanliness and maintenance, is unacceptable for accommodations of our standard. We will work to learn from your feedback, and we look forward to the opportunity to demonstrate our positive changes in the future. Please consider us for another stay.

Reviewed 21 May 2018

We have stayed here for years during bike week.No issues whatsoever. and they are currently in the middle of a renovation. Once again they make the stay a pleasure. and I cant wait to go back. I love the location. that it is just far enough to give you a private feel. but you're able to get to the heart of Myrtle in minutes.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 May 2018

Dirty, smelly, broken rooms. Staff who were completely disinterested in my concerns.
Huge waste of money and time.
I felt that when I tried to talk to them about it, I was blown off as not being important.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple