US$157
US$314
US$284
Hampton.com
Dunes Village Resort(Myrtle Beach)
US$361
Paradise Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$206
US$219
US$192
ComfortSuites
Crown Reef Beach Resort and Waterpark(Myrtle Beach)
US$301
US$205
  • Pool
The Breakers Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$192
US$258
US$252
Travelocity
US$403
US$189
Priceline
  • Pool
Sea Crest Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$223
US$213
All reviewsocean blvdspring breakpierkitchenetteefficiency
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Do NOT stay here! We decided on a last minute trip to the beach for Easter weekend and took our yorkie with us. The inn didn't look bad from the outside and was pet friendly so we booked it for 2 nights. The beds were very old and so dirty that we went and bought sheets. It doesn't look like it has been cleaned in years. The carpet is so bad that we couldn't take our shoes off. The appliances are rusty and filthy. The dead bolt on the door didn't lock and several times in the night someone tried opening the door. The key card didn't work on the door to the balcony and you could tell that the door had been knocked in on more than one occasion. It was so bad that even though we paid for two nights we checked out after the first night. We will never stay here again!!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
rhowell62, Manager at Bar Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Hello VKFlora,

After reading your review I would like to apologize to you for a bad experience here at Bar Harbor. We always want our guest to be happy when staying with us. Addressing the issue of housekeeping I apologize that the room was not up to your standards. We always tell our guest at check in to please let us know if there is anything they need. Housekeeping issue are one of these things. When you spend money at a hotel you should get what you pay for and housekeeping problems are never acceptable. We have maintenance, a full housekeeping staff, and night laundry on property with tons of clean linen on site and stored. We would have gladly replaced anything you found to be unacceptable in your room, appliances included. In the rare case we cant we would have gladly switched your room. As far as a door lock issue that is never acceptable. I would never recommend anyone staying in a room that is not locking properly. I'm sorry that you felt the need to leave the hotel instead of reporting your issues so we could fix them but in the future we would love for you to give us another chance at providing you with a great stay on the oceanfront in myrtle beach.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

For starter..when we checked in they put us in a room that hasn’t been cleaned yet (waited at least 20 min for house keeping to finish) ..hot water doesn’t work ..no irons/blow dryers ..walls are dusty and cracked ..you can see the lights through the door so insects can come and go as they please..only good thing about this hotel is the view trust me ..back to the stay there was roaches crawling in and out the room on the walls behind the bed ..I called downstairs and they hung up on me so I packed my bags and got my refund ..oh and the shower is disgusting ..hotel is overpriced for a night in hell

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Shanee S

Hello Shanee S,

I'm reading your review and want to apologize for a bad experience here at Bar Harbor. If you were sent to a room that was not completed we would have gladly put you into a different room. Rooms are reserved based or room types not numbers so we usually can get you squared away very easily. As far as there being issues with your such as hot water, irons, and blow dryers i apologize as well. We have multiple hot water heaters throughout the building and from time to time it might take a minute or so for the water to reach a very hot temperature but we have not had any complaints recently as far as that is concerned. It is true we do not offer irons or blow dryers but we also do not advertise that we do supply them. Weather stripping on doors is a very easy quick fix and sometimes it does need to be replaced and for that I apologize. As far as pest control goes we have a commercial contract with lanes professional pest elimination of myrtle beach and they respond to any issue on call and spray multiple times monthly as part of our contract with them. Though I am sorry that we were not able to make you happy you did mention something in your review that I tell people regularly. If anyone is not happy with their stay within the first thirty minutes of arrival we will gladly refund them all their money. Again we're sorry that we were not able to work something out but would love to have you back for another chance at a great stay on the oceanfront in myrtle beach.

Sincerely

Reviewed 15 March 2018

I booked for April and every time I called the staff was great to deal with. After reading the reviews and the same issue over and over again; we decided to go somewhere else. I cancelled thru the booking site I used but wanted to be sure my cancellation was received and I would be getting my refund. Staff as usual was pleasant on the phone, and when she confirmed my room was cancelled and I would be refunded 7-10 business days, she just hung up on me. I didn't get a chance to say thank you, have a good day, nothing. I do understand they weren't going to get booked but no do you want to reschedule, is there something we can do or even just a GOODBYE.
Up till this point the customer service on the phone was great.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Hello ktz2018

Though you didn't stay with us let me be the first apologize for a bad experience with our customer service. We never have a problem refunding people their deposit as long as they are not within our 3 day cancellation window. 7-10 business days is how long credit refund processing takes on average. As far as being hung up on prematurely I do apologize for that. We meant nothing disrespectful in doing so if that was the case.

Reviewed 15 February 2018

It was horrble. They need to bulldoze that place down and start over. The tvs are terrible and the beds are hard as bricks and to top it off, had to fight off roaches all night long. Come on people really?

Room Tip: Stay Away from this place.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed a 26 night stay here in Oct and Nov. Very pleased with my room; it was clean, well kept, great view and dog friendly. Housekeepers were efficient, pleasant and accomodating. Most of desk clerks were very nice with exception of 2 of them. Lena was especially pleasant, efficient and knowledgeable. Nate was very helpful as well.
If my health permits, I would certainly stay here again. Thanks to all who made my trip a successful and pleasant stay..

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo