Free cancellation until 02/08
US$134
Bay View on the Boardwalk(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$171
Book now, pay at stay
US$169
US$148
GardenInn.com
Paradise Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$185
Official Site
Crown Reef Beach Resort and Waterpark(Myrtle Beach)
US$315
US$211
  • Pool
The Breakers Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$272
US$201
US$159
Priceline
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$178/night.

Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)
US$230
US$216
Reviews (2 690)
2 690 results
1 140
1 140
All reviewssanta mariacarolina dunesmiss judyocean frontmain buildingsun deckbreakfast buffetlazy riverthe room was nicegolf tripoceanfront roomkiddie poolfamily vacationbeach accessfull kitchenstevieefficiency
36 - 41 of 2 690 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Newly renovated is not a word that accurately describes this resort. Replacing a few countertops and some other furnishing does not constitute a renovation. We had to change room because they first one was not clean. Walls and carpets need work and the poor air circulation made the room feel damp. Elevators are very slow. Parking is extremely tight and awkward. I would NOT stay here again. I would pay an extra $100 a night to stay somewhere familiar. I don’t consider myself to be a snob but I do like cleanliness. Not a good value for the money.

3  Thank Deja W
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had booked the property for a double-bed oceant front efficient room, however, when we arrived on June 3, 2018, we got king-bed ocean fronth (room 1215) instead. Reason: the property was overbooked. Other option was to have across-the-street room. Agent didn't show any remorse whatsoever. Obviously, the king bed was barely enough for the 4 of us (2 adults 2 young kids). Since the kids were very excited being near the beach, I caved in so we could enjoy our vacation. Plus, I was double-charged for cleaning service, which was corrected after going back to the front service. The room itself is quite clean. The property was OK. There was only one elevator working. I couldn't figure out how to get pool-side towel; the office of it was closed the whole 3 days we were there.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Erwin S
Caravelle_AGM, Assistant General Manager at The Caravelle Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback on your recent stay. This site is a very helpful tool in monitoring how well we achieve our vision of giving every guest the best possible vacation experience. We are glad to read that you enjoyed your trip, but we do realize we made some missteps in a few areas and we are extremely serious about rectifying those issues so they do not happen again. We have directed our department heads to look into the items you mentioned and we will follow up at our weekly manager meetings. We do hope you will return to the Caravelle Resort for your next Myrtle Beach vacation and give us another opportunity to exceed your expectations of service and quality of accommodations. Thanks again for your comments. If there is anything else you need, please contact us at the Resort.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Had the best time with Magic Al , Chris and Marissa! They were so good with my daughter, from the animal balloons to the shark tooth scavenger hunt to my personal favorite the cannonball splash contest! I will add I won this contest twice! I’m 37 and my daughter is 8, the fun is there, you just need to be there and join in! Nothing but good vibes for the Caravelle resort.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Thanks so much for your kind feedback about your recent stay with us on your vacation in Myrtle Beach! We are thrilled to read that you had such a great experience! We will pass along your praise to our Activities Team. We are happy to have them as part of our team. They, along with the rest of our staff, consistently provides excellent guest service. Please tell your friends about your experience and come back very soon to enjoy our relaxed atmosphere, convenient location and luxurious amenities.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great resort for families. There was so much to see and do. This was our first visit to myrtle beach and we have decided to make this a yearly vacation spot. The rooms and pool areas were beautifully renovated.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Thank you so much for your kind comments about Caravelle Resort. We are pleased to have had you for your recent Myrtle Beach Vacation. Our team is devoted to providing excellent, friendly service so that each guest may enjoy a superlative vacation experience on every visit. On your next visit please tryout our many dining options including our daily southern breakfast buffet in Santa Maria Restaurant, Liquids Lounge and our Marco Polo Pool Bar which serves great cold beer and mixed drinks. Please contact us at the resort to book your next trip. We look forward to seeing you again very soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I had the pleasure while checking in today to meet Chris A he was the kindest young man I explained to him that I just had knee surgery and I could use a little help and he had no problem helping out. Way to go first time stay and enjoy awesome customer service!!! Way to go Chris!!!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

We are thrilled to hear you had a fantastic experience at Caravelle Resort. Our units are an awesome option for a couple looking for a weekend getaway by the ocean or families on a week long summer vacation. Beautiful views and cold drinks at our Marco Polo pool bar make for a relaxing time in Myrtle Beach. I am especially happy to hear our staff made an impression on you. We will pass along your compliments. Our goal is to be the "Friendliest Place on the Beach" by making every guest feel welcome and at home. We hope you will spend your next Myrtle Beach vacation, getaway or overnight with us. Many thanks for choosing Caravelle Resort as your Myrtle Beach vacation destination. We look forward to seeing you again very soon.