Reviews (1 207)
1 207 results
All reviews ocean view kingston plantation two bedroom condo laundry room full kitchen tanger outlets beach access pool side great place to stay pool bar washer and dryer home away from home fitness center water park great room family vacation parking garage
20 - 25 of 1 207 reviews
Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

Wonderful resort. When you arrive it can be a bit confusing as to where you check in but pull up to the gated entrance and a nice employee will direct you to the front of the building! We loved that you couldn’t get to parking garage/lots without being a guest of the hotel! We have a huge Ford Diesel truck that would not fit in the parking garage but they do offer over sized vehicle parking and it is just as convienent as all of the others parking. The Royale Palms Resort is connected to the Hilton via an indoor walk way. When you arrive you’ll check in at the Hilton. The pools are amazing and since you have acsess to Hilton ammenities as well you can use their pool which is practically right on the beach. The view from the pool almost made it so you didn’t need to go to the beach at all. Quick easy access to the beach and a wonderful bar/restraunt outside. Everyone we met was so nice and helpful. We stayed in a King size ocean view room and it was spotless and smelled so clean when we walked in! The balcony had a nice table and chair set which was perfect for the two of us to eat lunch and relax and watch the ocean! Definitely plan on staying here again! Quick drive to the boardwalk and you can practically walk to tanger outlets!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 September 2018

What a wonderful memorable holiday weekend! Our family had a great time at the Hilton Royal Palms in Myrtle Beach, SC. We stayed in a two bedroom oceanfront condo with a connecting room. The condo was very clean and well supplied. There were six of us and we had plenty of room. Ian was the employee that waited on me upon arrival. He was terrific! After arriving I needed to make a change and Ian was very patient and helpful without making me feel that I was bothering him. Ian definitely went above and beyond and I really appreciate him. He made a good weekend great!

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 August 2018

Was in Myrtle Beach for a Medical Conference and have stayed at this property for the past 7 years at least. Great beach access, friendly Tiki Bar staff and great location. The restaurant is a bit scant from the bar and the menu has not changed in the pst five years. That should be an immediate change.Rooms are great, especially on the Royale Palms side. I suggest a higher floor for better views of the ocean.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 29 August 2018

The staff was friendly and efficient. The room had a view of the ocean as did every room from what I could tell. It was an older hotel but the price I paid I felt was very appropriate for it. Nothing fancy but clean and well kept. The beach access and experience was fantastic.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 August 2018

This is my second time staying at the Royale Palms and the first time was much better. I was there for a medical conference. The room was much better in terms of decor and cleanliness. This time around I took my family along and we were all underwhelmed. There is definitely room for improvement in that regard. We also asked to be on the same floor however this wasn’t accomodated although we arrived early. We were told we had pool view condos but we had more like roof views. Just not worth what they charged even with the group rate but it was convenient because the conference was held on the grounds.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
kpocean, Manager at Royale Palms Condominiums by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

Dear anonymous,
We truly appreciate your repeat business at Royale Palms. We are terribly sorry this room wasn’t as good as your prior stay. Our higher floor rooms most definitely have better views, but I’m not sure what was available during your visit. We are grateful for our group business and hope to see you again when your travels bring you to Myrtle Beach.
Hilton Management