“Fun night”

Book In Advance
More Info
US$49,99*
and up
Medieval Times Dinner and Tournament in Myrtle...
More attraction details
Owner description: Surrender to an age of bravery and honor and witness epic battles of steel and steed during our tournament spectacular. From ringside seats, discover a feast for the eyes and appetite. An evening of enchantment and excitement for all ages. Guests are taken back in time and encouraged to cheer for one of six "Knights of the Realm," named after historic regions of medieval Spain, while feasting on a four-course banquet served in true medieval, pre-silverware fashion. The newest production features amazing lighting, costumes, choreography, exciting battle scenes, falconry, new horse dressage elements and a fresh musical score by the world renowned composer Daniel May.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We spent an evening at Medieval Times in Myrtle Beach,S.C. We had a very nice evening. The food was very good, the staff was great, and we were very pleased with the show. We enjoyed having photos with the knights after the show.

Write a ReviewReviews (1 797)
All reviews
"our waiter"
in 24 reviews

16 - 20 of 1 798 reviews

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Complaining about prices or waiting in line? Look online we got tickets for $37. We arrived early and were able to walk in because we purchased ahead of time.
It is very commercial but that is to be expected.
I dislike that they don’t have a better way to get the first show out . Bringing them through the waiting people is a little annoying. Food was very good. ( we paid that much per person for a dinner with no show the night before). The sound system does need some work. Sometimes hard to hear what they are saying. We had 7 people ages 4-47 and we all had fun.

1  Thank Srmom5225
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

My family has been to the Dollywood Productions of the Dixie Stampede and the Pirates Voyage and they by far out way my experience at Medieval Times. My soup was cold, and for fifty five dollars a head I feel they can do better than garlic bread and lemon pound cake. Also, the chairs are packed so you had to crawl over them to get in. That was ridiculous. Also, the show was mostly horses dancing and the people talking was muffled and you couldn’t understand their words. My son did enjoy this experience because the green Knight came and visited where we were staying before and then that is the side we got but since I have seen how smooth and effortless a Dollywood Production can be for better food, lower prices, and no flashing toys constantly being pushed and alcohol being consumed, I was very unimpressed. I won’t spend my money there again!

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

Visited medieval times while in myrtle beach this week and kiddos (ages 7,7,10, and 13) really enjoyed it. We were cheering on the yellow knight so we were at the back of the arena. It was hard to decipher words at times but the kids were able to follow the story line.its a little different than what It was a few years ago when we went, which was good. I would recommend to visit, but look for coupons or online deals.

1  Thank Tammy W