“Amazing”

New York Style Pizza
Ranked #516 of 955 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Price range: US$5 - US$25
Reviewed 2 April 2018

OK, we didn't get the chance to eat here, but the couple sitting next to us on the beach did. She had a calzaone that smelled amazing!

maxa908, Owner at New York Style Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

We love for you to come and try the great food from ny pizza kitchen
See you soon !
Max

Reviewed 26 October 2017

The staff were very kind and attentive. Not really busy. Took longer than it should to get a slice and it was a little greasy. No refills on sodas. Who doesn't refill sodas if you dine in?.

Reviewed 3 September 2017

I called and placed an order. I was told that the delivery would be 45 minutes to an hour, which was fine for this big of an area. After almost an hour and a half and calling 3 times to check on my order, it still wasn't delivered. The guy that answered the phone told me that he would give me some kind of discount. I told him either it's half off, free or the delivery guy would be bringing it back to their store. Finally when the delivery guy got here an hour and 50 minutes later after ordering. He said he would take about $5 or 6.00 discount. I told him hell no either it's half off or he was toting that food down to his car with him. He kept saying no. Well, he ended up taking half the money and stomped off!!! The pizza was cold and looked like it was poorly made. I'll never order from this place ever again!

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Do not order from New York Style Pizza!!!!! Phone numbers are 843-251-1759 and 843-222-1490. They send the wrong food and the manager says he will send out the correct food. 2 hours later I call back and the delivery guy says, the manager left for the evening and never planned on sending the replacement food. He said he does that all the time. I asked for the address and he said we only deliver! DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE! The food is gross and the customer service is horrible! ..... Someone will soon say, "we don't deliver. You must have the wrong place!" They play this game because they don't want anyone to know how horrible and rude this place is! They have 3 or 4 different phone numbers because they use the employees cell phones too. The manager says, "hold or hang up!" when a customer calls.

Max A, Owner at New York Style Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Hey you got the review with the wrong site
We are NY pizza kitchen and we don't do deliver we are a seat down restaurant on the boardwalk!
Please if you can contact the place you order from we are familiar with this problem
And try to contact the right place
Thanks NY pizza kitchen!

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Terrible portions. Ordered a meatball grinder and got one meatball sliced up into pieces, hardly any sauce or cheese, the italian sub had one piece of turkey, one piece of ham and two pieces of salami, it looked like a lettuce and tomato grinder. Ordered fries, they came to deliver the food and told us they ran out. The jumbo wings are small and the calzones are light and thin, hardly any meat or cheese. I called at 9:15pm, 2 mins after it was delivered, to say I wasn't satisfied and the guy said he would send 2 new grinders right away. I waited an hour, but no one showed up with anything. They got nothing on New York. Thats where REAL food comes from.

We don't do the delivery
We are NY pizza kitchen !!
Not ny York style pizza !!
Thanks