“Very poor service and cold food!”

Liberty Brewery & Grill
Ranked #171 of 948 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Liberty Brewery & Grill is based on America's rich ethnic cooking styles, complimented by finely hand-crafted beers, tantalizing starters and perfectly seared steaks. We've got something brewing you're sure to like. Liberty is also a celebration of life, family and the pursuit of happiness. So bring us your hungry, your thirsty and fun-loving, we'll send you home refreshed and fulfilled.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We were a group of 7. One server took our orders. Everyone's order was either wrong or food was cold! Felt bad for the server but our wait was way too long. Not sure if it was the kitchen staff or the server was new! Skip this place -- too many other restaurants to select.

thanksfordining, General Manager at Liberty Brewery & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Good Morning, my name is Brittany and I am the General Manager here at Liberty and wanted to personally reach out to you and apologize for the recent service you and your party received last night. While your experience was not up to the standards we expect, I do place great value on the feedback we receive from our guests. There are no excuses for the service in which you received, however I will be using your feedback as an opportunity to further train our staff and learn from these mistakes. I would love another opportunity to serve you again soon, in order to display the truly high standards by which we operate; please contact me personally at the store 843-626-4677 or by email bbrownell@hghosp.com so that I can introduce myself and ensure that you have a memorable dining experience. Again thank you for your feedback and we hope to see you soon!

Write a ReviewReviews (1 197)

12 - 16 of 1 198 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Always reliable. Liberty has great selection of beers and good bistro foods (pizza, burgers and nice dinner dishes). Sit outback in the glass enclosed area and watch of the high speed boats roar by. Lot's of fun!

Hi Frank, thank you for visiting Liberty Brewery & Grill. We are so pleased that you enjoyed our selection of beers and mean items! Thanks for your great review, and we hope that you will be back soon to see us again!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

If it is part of the Homegrown Hospitality Group, then you know it will be good. Liberty Brewery and Grill is at a great location within Broadway at the Beach. The building is beautiful and they have a great selection of food and drinks, all at a good price. This past time I had the double fried wings and they were very good. We have ate their several times and have never had any complaints.

thanksfordining, Public Relations Manager at Liberty Brewery & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi Brad, thank you for visiting Liberty Brewery & Grill. We are so pleased to hear that you enjoy coming to our restaurant, as well as our sister restaurants! We are glad you enjoyed it, and hope that you will be back soon to see us again!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We took the kids to the aquarium and stopped here while in the area to try some local beer. The beer was awful. I certainly don't consider myself a beer snob, but all the beer we tried was no good. My wife got a flight and I tried 2 beers before just picking one and hoping it was ok. Out of 10+ beers, only the one IPA was decent, and I don't particularly care for IPAs. Everything tasted watered down and didn't have much flavor to them. We were really disappointed as we had planned to get a couple of crowlers to take back to the hotel. We did not have any food but I would not recommend or ever return here for beer!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

A welcoming restaurant at broadway at the beach. Great selection of salads for our lunch time meal. Waiters very courteous and attentive and the food very good. Choice to sit inside but at a wonder window view of the water show. Would definitely visit again.

thanksfordining, Public Relations Manager at Liberty Brewery & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi Thomas, thank you for visiting Liberty Brewery & Grill. We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your meal, and felt welcomed in our restaurant! We look forward to serving you again in the future!