“Managing company awful villa above average”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

hwax
Chicago
“Managing company awful villa above average”
Reviewed 30 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013
people found this review helpful

The villa (800 Castleford Circle) was very nice and had a great location. It was very close to the health club, tennis courts, and volleyball courts. The only thing wrong with the villa was the condition of the beds and pillows. The mattresses were very old and uncomfortable and the pillows were flat as pancakes. If you can, bring your own.

With regards to the managing company, they were awful. First, I never received any type of confirmation that they received the necessary paperwork for the rental. I had to follow up at least seven times, leaving numerous email and voicemail messages, which no one returned. Finally, on my eighth attempt, some woman answers with screaming children in the background And no answers. Second, you are supposed to call 24 hours in advance for the lockbox code, which I did, but again no answer, so had to leave a message. I did not hear back from them until 12:00 the day of our arrival. Had I flown, I would not have been able to get that phone call. Upon our arrival we found one set of keys for the unit. This was problematic because we had 4 people in our group. We had to open the door and then run down two flights of stairs to put the keys back into the lockbox so we would not lock each other out. Inevitably though, it happened. I walked out to get something out of the car and without knowing my younger son followed me out. Great now we are locked out. I call the managing company and it takes them over 2 hours to send someone to let us in. That is when we started keeping the keys in the lockbox.

Finally, we leave the unit and I send the managing company a quick email to let them know we have gone and I still have heard nothing from them! By the way, they had no problem taking my money in a timely manner it is just everything else they have problems with.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: Managing Company
Travelling group: Large Group
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$112
Night
Week
Book Now
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing