Reviews (2 294)
2 294 results
1 210
1 210
All reviews fear knot captain ryan ocean front sky wheel continental breakfast within walking distance perfect location lazy river across the street board walk the breakfast area hot tub great place to stay oceanfront room trip to myrtle beach pools were clean housekeeping staff
78 - 83 of 2 294 reviews
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

This hotel was a little dated but the cleanliness made up for it. The staff was very polite and helpful. The view from the balcony was bliss and it was located right in the middle of the myrtle beach hotspot!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank David H
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

I have been staying at this hotel for 18 years. I alway stay at least twice a year and sometimes more. Me and my husband stayed at this hotel in March and the management was so rude and the new lady that does the breakfast was very unpleasant. I was talking with a housekeeper and she was telling how this hotel was making all these new changes and how they fired their staff. I work with people everyday and deal all kinds of customers with my job and no you can’t please everyone, but this new management just don’t have a clue. Me and my husband was siting at the tiki bar and they was someone throwing French fries out of a room on to other guest and the manager said to the bar tender “ you have any empty cans so I can throw them at them”. For one thing you don’t not say thing like that in front of customers. I have never been so disappointed in this hotel. I have always recommended this hotel to all my friends, but I don’t know more. I also, just tried to make a room reservation for my son and his new wife and because she isn’t 21 they wouldn’t let them stay. That is discrimination. I only did this because my son loved this hotel and this is where he want to stay even after all I have done told him. Please this is not the hotel to choose.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Barbara C
Reviewed 27 March 2018

We had an oceanfront 7th floor room with a spectacular view of the ocean. Loved the easy access to the beach and the boardwalk. It was nice to be able to walk right down to the beach and spend time there just relaxing. The heated indoor pool was nice for a swim since ocean was too chilly for much more than getting our feet wet. We would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Choose the tower building with an upper floor oceanfront room. You will get a spectacular view of the ocean.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Been coming here each month since June...Checked in today. Great views from 4th floor. Comfortable room Oceanfront suites with balconies. Very convenient to the ocean area to walk the boardwalk. Tiki bar on premises located next to the pool. Lazy river inside and inside heated pool and Jacuzzi!
Breakfast available on second floor. Staff was very friendly and knew my friend from previous stays. The maid service was slow in getting our bedding and towels being change....
Very happy with this place.
We will be back next month

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank NCPREFERREDAGENT
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Good location - could hear the waves crashing at night. Staff there is extremely friendly and helpful. Rooms are a bit dated so don't expect it to be posh. But, it was clean and sufficient. Room had a stove and refrigerator. Would be a good place to stay to cook and not eat out every meal if you're looking to save a little money. Free breakfast. It was simple, but fine. Fruit, muffins, toast, etc. Parking is in a deck or parking lot just across the street. Indoor and outdoor pool and small lazy river indoors that younger children would enjoy. Beachfront property and convenient to restaurants within walking distance.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business