“Nice restaurant”

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #211 of 957 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We stopped in for dinner, had the turkey special, with two sides and a salad. The turkey was good, I had the Mac and cheese, apples, salad, wife had the turkey and potato, and salad, with sweet tea. The food is always good, every day they have a special on the menu. Located by seats at the mall.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

I recommend highly the sour dough chicken sandwich with a side of corn on the cob. Great family atmosphere.

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Biscuits are better than cornbread. It was good. I got a Star Wars chocolate egg i like the character

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

We waited 20 minutes for someone to take our drink order, then 10 more to get our drinks. 1/2 of our order was incorrect, the other half was undercooked. The eggs had large pieces of egg shells in them. The entire time we were seated, several servers stood around doing nothing and a couple managers stood with them doing nothing also. When we complained about our food, the manager made excuses and did his best to rush us out so no one would hear our complaints or see our food. We didnt go during rush hour, so that wasn’t a reason they could use. It was early evening however. Even though nothing we ordered was any good (which is rare for a CB), we were more disappointed in how the manager handled the entire situation. We won’t be back to this Cracker Barrel again

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

One thing you can count on is consistency. We stopped on our way home from the beach for a good breakfast. My wife ordered a specialty entree. The grits were waterey, runny and flavorless and the biscuits frozen and likewise flavorless. I have allergies; we have not eaten at a CB in a while and I thought I could get a good gluten free meal. Wrong. I was mostly relegated to eating fried apples and eating a turkey sausage. At these prices I think I will just order a glass if water and talk to my wife as she eats. We will return, but I will not be able to eat.