Reviews (3 423)
1 716
1 096
1 716
1 096
All reviews ocean front across the street family kingdom lazy river water park kiddie pools amusement park family vacation murphy bed oceanfront room off season recommend this resort a great vacation parking deck full kitchen housekeeping staff spring break
55 - 60 of 3 423 reviews
Reviewed 13 September 2018

Sea Crest went out of their way to make us feel great. We had a wonderful time, even with hurricane Florence bearing down on us. Right up until we had to leave, the staff was gracoius and helpful. The check out went very smoothly and the room was very nice. Plan to return when we can have the WHOLE week there.

Room tip: Excellent facility and at a great value. Would go again without question. Hopefully, a week without a hurricane coming.
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank rlshipley
Reviewed 13 September 2018

Place was neat but what really stood out was the service. I was a little bummed that I didn't get an ocean view and was facing another building but the distance to the sea was superb. We rented a double and the room was neat and clean but the beds felt smaller than normal vs. other hotels. It was a getaway for me and my wife but our college kid decided to stick around so we checked in a +1. They were very happy to add a third set of blankets and pillows without any additional costs and made no issues about it. The parking is very limited but they do have a garage across the street. Only problem we had (which I don't even know if they can address) was the shower drain was slow/clogged because of all the sand just from regular use. Check-in is strictly at 4pm when they suddenly get inundated by everyone checking in. Take a pic of your plates and all picture ID's from passengers so you don't get turned away. I got several auto texts asking if everything was going great and to inform them of any potential deterrents to a great holiday happened. Just realized I didn't take any pics but room size fits two (smaller) queen beds, two individual sofa chairs and a small coffee table, a small office desk and chair, a large desk with a fridge and microwave inside, lamp desk and even an ottoman!! Whew!

Room tip: AC works great, turn it off or set at a higher temp for when you get back from the beach.
Reviewed 13 September 2018

Wonderful! Our stay was both fun and relaxing. The staff was amazing and we enjoyed the atmosphere and amenities.There is so much to do here, you don't even have to leave the resort. We would definitely recommend to others and also look forward to returning again.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank kwall913
Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

This place needs a good clean up. The room is moldy and smelly. No screens on the balcony to even get a fresh air in the room. I bought an oceanfront junior suite. Once you open the room door, it is the bedroom. I felt I am sleeping in the elevator. I could hear all the noise and the steps outside. So inconvenient, so smelly, so disgusting. I spoke to the housekeeping to spray our room and clean it well but nothing happened.

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

The place has good bones but needs a face lift desperately. It feels dirty as well. There was a Murphy bed in our room and nobody has cleaned behind it on forever. I would love to meet with the owners and help them give this place some updates. Paint is cheap!

Date of stay: August 2018