Reviews (3 382)
1 692
1 088
1 692
1 088
All reviews ocean front across the street family kingdom lazy river water park enjoyed our stay kiddie pools amusement park family vacation murphy bed off season great place to stay recommend this resort parking deck full kitchen housekeeping staff spring break
16 - 21 of 3 382 reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Wonderful! Our stay was both fun and relaxing. The staff was amazing and we enjoyed the atmosphere and amenities.There is so much to do here, you don't even have to leave the resort. We would definitely recommend to others and also look forward to returning again.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank kwall913
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This place needs a good clean up. The room is moldy and smelly. No screens on the balcony to even get a fresh air in the room. I bought an oceanfront junior suite. Once you open the room door, it is the bedroom. I felt I am sleeping in the elevator. I could hear all the noise and the steps outside. So inconvenient, so smelly, so disgusting. I spoke to the housekeeping to spray our room and clean it well but nothing happened.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

The place has good bones but needs a face lift desperately. It feels dirty as well. There was a Murphy bed in our room and nobody has cleaned behind it on forever. I would love to meet with the owners and help them give this place some updates. Paint is cheap!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Paul F
Reviewed 7 September 2018

We have been staying here the past 2 years and I wouldn't change a thing, this Hotel has great staff and the rooms are very big and spacious, the balcony has great views of the ocean, what makes this Hotel so attractive also is they have an onsite mini mart and they have a Starbucks in the Café up top, I would highly recommend this Hotel on your stay. Oh did I mention they have 9 pools!! Plenty to do for kids!!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank V4744ARpatrickp
Reviewed 6 September 2018

We had a suite with a bedroom, kitchen and sitting area, all with doors between them. This layout was very nice. This is an older property, but well maintained. The grounds were nice, and there was easy beach access. There was a nice small bar on the grounds. The staff were all very nice and courteous.

My only major complaint was with the lack of water pressure in the shower. It was a major nuisance to wash your hair.

Despite that, I may very well stay here again and would recommend this resort.

Like many other resorts in Myrtle beach, parking is in a garage directly across the street, but on the grounds there is a loading area by the elevators where you are allowed to park briefly to unload/load your vehicle.

Room Tip: We really liked the 3-room suite, but will ask for one that views directly over the ocean rather than the oblique ocean view our room had.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple