“interesting easy kayak tour”

Black River Outdoors
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Have you discovered the wild side of the Myrtle Beach/Grand Strand area of the South Carolina Coast? Experience the excitement of a Guided Kayak Eco Tour on beautiful South Carolina waterways with Black River Outdoors. We have tours in Myrtle Beach, Murrells Inlet, Georgetown, and Pawleys Island. It's just a short drive from Garden City, Litchfield, Surf City, and North Myrtle Beach. Breathtaking views, close encounters with South Carolina native wildlife, and bird watching are just some of the highlights of our tours. Black River Outdoors Center offers Guided Kayak Fishing Trips too! Your South Carolina vacation is not complete without a Black River Outdoors Guided Kayak Eco Tour! Discover the wild side of South Carolina's Hammock Coast and contact us to plan your tour today!
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I enjoyed the history and ecology on this kayak tour of the Waccamaw river, Easy paddling distance and pace, knowledgeable guide gave an in depth look at frogs dragonflies and a lovely snake!

All reviews
"great trip"
in 22 reviews
"excellent tour"
in 12 reviews
"huntington beach state park"
in 21 reviews
"local history"

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

always a great adventure, I often spend time with Black River Outdoors in my planning. The tour is fun and a great work out.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This was one of the most unique fishing trips I've ever been on. There's nothing more intimate than you being the only one on the boat and catching fish. My guide was extremely polite and very knowledgeable. We caught a bunch of Reds, and what I believe he said we're Butter Ray's. But the coolest fish we caught was a Sheepshead. Definitely going back to fish these Waters.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
BROC_Paddler, Owner at Black River Outdoors, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Kayak Fishing is rapidly growing in popularity, for the reasons you stated AND because you catch a lot of fish. Our Fishing Pros are awesome. They are fun to be around and they know how to catch fish! I can even catch fish when I go out with them, and I am definitely not a skilled fisherman.

Thanks, Richard

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Thank you Black River Outdoors for offering something besides beach-going, or commercialized Myrtle Beach shows & shopping, during our visit to the SC coast. We really enjoyed our time spent on the shady river - even during a major heat wave it felt like a reprieve! Our guide had some interesting and entertaining stories along the way and it was nice to 'get away from it all' while still in Murrell's Inlet.