“Fun Family Vacation”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
“Ugly”
Reviewed 23 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014
people found this review helpful

I sign a reservation confirmation Palmetto vacation Rentals to stay at 1903 Margate towers but they gave wrong key to the unit said that it was a mistake then after I sign a contract gave me wrong a key to another unit that did not fit each time driving 8 miles up and back then I got a key to Hilton Royal Palm that has no ocean view something that I paid John the Manger said he would see what he could do and call me later that day never hear from him left a Day earlier never will stay there again.

Management Response
25 Jun 2014
Our policy is not to advise guests of a specific room number unless they booked directly with us until the time of arrival. Prior to arrival he had received a confirmation in error stating the room assignment and he was under the impression that was where he would be staying. Upon arrival there was some confusion on our part and he was placed in an incorrect room and did have to make an extra trip to the office to have the problem remedied. However that was corrected the same day and he was placed in the correct type of room that he booked through a third party booking agent which was a three bedroom unit with an ocean view. We would have gladly placed him in the unit that was on the original confirmation he received if it would have been available, however it was not. Therefore he was placed in this Royale Palms unit #207 as it was the same bedding set up with an ocean view which is what is promised from the third party. Prior to this gentleman's departure we did email him with an apology and an invitation to book with us for a future stay at a discounted rate. I feel we did everything we could at the time to make the guest comfortable as we do all of our guests. Although we made errors in our office regarding the booking itself I feel like this shouldn't reflect badly on this particular unit at Royale Palms as it is one of our premium units we manage and always gets wonderful reviews.
Galax Va
Reviewed 19 September 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Vacation in Myrtle Beach SC”
Reviewed 14 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013
person found this review helpful

Palmetto was wonderful we got an upgrade the place was beatiful I will defendly will use them again. Great experience!!!

“Beauty”
Reviewed 7 June 2013 for a stay in May 2013
people found this review helpful

It was very beautiful and on the quiet side of myrtle strip a++. What a lovely view we had.

A TripAdvisor Member
“This vacation rental was more than expected, the posted pictures”
Reviewed 4 April 2013 for a stay in June 2012
person found this review helpful

My family and I rented this condo for a family vacation, the home is beautiful. Upon arrival there was a minor maintenance issue that was handled immediately. The location is perfect, the beach within walking distance, shopping centers within five miles or less. The stay was awesome.

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
Management Response
27 Oct 2017
Thank you, We look forward to seeing you in the future! Reservations
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing