“The best in Myrtle Beach”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Bedroom
Tennis Courts
View from the Deck
Upper Parking Area
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

French first
Any
MomOf4Mon...
“The best in Myrtle Beach”
Reviewed 14 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013
people found this review helpful

When I was a kid my parents took my brother and I to Lands End in North Myrtle every summer but it's been a long time since I'd been there until this year. My husband had never stayed at a condo at the beach until this trip.We stayed there with our 4 children. It was amazing. It is 100 times better than a hotel on the main strip in Myrtle beach, unless you like huge crowds. Lands End is a private resort. There is no public access to the beach and there aren't other hotels with in a mile or more of this place. Hotels have one room with the beds and everything and everyone are crammed into that one room. Lands End condos have as many bedrooms as you choose, a kitchen with pots pans glasses ect, washer and dryer, several full bathrooms, a living room and two wonderful balconies. They do not have a maid service which I love. I hate when the maids come in while I'm getting ready or relaxing with my family. Each condo is fully equipped everything you could need. We have 4 kids and the two small girls are 2 1/2 and 15 months so they made so many messes with doughnuts, crackers and cereal but we had a vacuum that worked really well. We left it plugged, LOL. I loved the in room washer and dryer. Hotels do not have in room washing machines. This helps with packing light because we could wash anything we wanted at any time. We washed everything before we came home so we could just unpack and put our clean clothes away. Our condo had two balconies, the larger one was screened in which made me feel so much better about having our smaller children on the balcony. The screen door leading to the other balcony was easily locked. Both balconies had nice sets of table and chairs. We ate breakfast every morning on our balcony. So nice to hear and see the ocean while eating breakfast. Our room had free Wi-fi. They have two pools and both were always clean. My absolute favorite part of staying at Land Ends is lack of the crowd. The only people on the beach are the people who are staying at Lands Ends. This made me feel so calm with 4 children. A few years ago we went to beach as a last minute decision and it had public access and there were just so many people. It was so hard to keep track our boys in water because of all the other kids and adults in the water. I can't say enough about Lands End. We are trying to get our close family friends to come down with us next year. I'll never stay any where else in Myrtle. They don't require you to clean your room upon departure. And they have plenty of carts to help you bring your luggage or groceries in and out. It's located right on the beach which made bringing all of beach stuff down to beach super easy. All of the other guests were wonderful and friendly. I never heard neighbors beside us or above us which was wonderful for when our baby girls were napping. They have a BBQ area that was used every night we were there. Lands End is so very close to Walmart if you need to pick up anything. It's also very close to so many delicious restaurants, putt-putts places, beach shops and Barefoot Landing. We are going book our room for next year tomorrow. Their website allows you to see what each room looks like and what your view will be of the beach. We got there early and our room was ready so we got to check in really early. We also asked for a crib not knowing you recommend you request them in advance but they had one delivered to our room in no time and the guy put it together. It's such a wonderful private place that is so close to all fun stuff people enjoy doing at the beach. Lands End was so very clean as well. Our room was clean along with the outside of the building, the beach and the pool area. Since it was my husbands first beach trip with a condo he loved it. He said that Lands End was the nicest place he's ever stayed at the beach.We tell everyone how great this place it. I told some friends about Lands End Resort and they booked a room. They absolutely loved it and plan on going back. I knew they would. I would def recommend Lands End to anyone looking for a nice quite beach but it still close to all the fun.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything
Liked least: I can't think of anything I didn't like.
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Ilya P
Rockville, Maryland, United States
“Great location”
Reviewed 24 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013
people found this review helpful

My wife and I stayed for one week and enjoyed the convenience f the location. Area is secluded and beach place in front of the condo is not crowded. Place is right in the middle of the Myrtle Beach and it takes 10-15 mins to drive to the nearby attractions, malls and shopping center. Apartment itself needs some renovation, but it's still OK. We have two boys and used folding bed for accommodation in the leaving room. Owner is very responsive and easy to deal with payments and communication.

How easy was key pickup/access to the property? Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Liked best: location
Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
SC

Families with young children Tourists
PA
Reviewed 8 April 2010 for a stay in August 2009

Liked best: Location
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing