“All was well”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Average - based on 14 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Unit needs serious updating.”
Reviewed 9 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Furniture was stained, faucet in one of the bathrooms was completely loose, some electrical outlets didn't work, burned out light bulbs, bed covers stained and dirty, pillow very stained. Probably the worst unit we have stayed at Pelican's Landing or Pelican's Watch. Grand Strand Vacations and Rentals was very good, fixed problems fast, check in/out process was fast and efficient. Would definitely rent from them again, just not this unit.

Management Response
9 Aug 2013
During the summer months, units are booked back to back and maintenance window are very small to correct issues that come up. Because of occupancies, cleaning of a high nature, cannot occur. All these issues will be addressed as time permits. Removing spreads for cleaning will leave no covers on the beds and time is required to clean them correctly. We put every effort into pleasurable stays but sometimes we just cannot.
Pennsauken
Reviewed 17 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Management Response
17 Jul 2013
Our check in time is posted everywhere as 4pm. Cleaners need time to clean units after another has checked out and they have multiple units. The time between check in and check out is small and with more than one unit, they work as hard as they can. We want you in as soon as possible so you can start your vacation stay.
“All was well”
Reviewed 4 October 2012 for a stay in September 2012

The only complaint was the small outdated tv in the living room.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Quick weekend trip for basketball”
Reviewed 18 July 2012 for a stay in July 2012
person found this review helpful

The check in process was very easily handled. Was somewhat uncomfortable with leaving the key in the box for after hours check in. Maybe for future reference need a night time security kiosk to hold keys for guest and added security on the premises. The accomodations were adequate, nothing extraordinary about the unit. Nice touch to include the dvd's in top drawer. I liked the location with access to beach, Family Kingdom and basketball venues. What I liked least were problems with toilet and shower, but they did come out quickly to handle.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Great Value, Fantastic Layout”
Reviewed 11 April 2012 for a stay in April 2012

All in all this was a great place to stay, plenty of room, quiet surroundings. A few of the small appliances did not work (that was the worst part of the stay) nothing that couldn't be overcome. Lots of room. Thank you to the owners, if we ever decide to vacation in Myrtle Beach again this is where we will stay.

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing