Reviews (4 979)
2 273
1 449
2 273
1 449
All reviews paradise tower across the street lazy river papa's restaurant pirate ship dunes building ocean front free dvd rentals pool area convention center family vacation off season pools and hot tubs oceanfront room spring break murphy bed parking garage
563 - 568 of 4 979 reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Roaches in the room. The DJ was so loud I could still hear his overbearing music selections inside my room even. with my headphones on. Maid service did not show up. Forget trying go get shuttle from the airport because the front desk does not answer the phone or puts you on hold for longer than it takes a taxi to get to the hotel.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank williamvogt
Michael M, Manager at The Breakers Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2018

Dear williamvogt,

I apologize for your experience. Regarding pest control we have a contract with Orkin who inspects and treats our rooms year round as a preventative measure. Even with these preventative measures in place, it is impossible to completely eliminate the possibility that a pest might be spotted. We take all cases of pests very seriously and will contact Orkin at any time to address any possibility of a pest in the room.

I'm sorry the DJ was loud, he does work until 5 p.m daily as entertainment for our guests. The shuttle service can be set up in advance to pick up or drop-off guests at the airport as needed.

We appreciate that you chose to stay with us, and we hope you decide to return. If you do, please feel free to contact me directly at 843-444-4444 and I'll do everything in my power to make your next stay far better on your next visit.

Michael M.
Assistant Guest Services Manager

Reviewed 28 June 2018

The property is a little run down but the pool area is awesome. Indoor and outdoor with a really nice lazy river. Pool DJ was our favorite with music in the afternoon and games. Also had many areas of games for adults and children.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 June 2018

The rooms are much smaller than expected and I am pretty sure the beds were Full size instead of Queens. Inside the microwave was cracked and it kept going out, the shower curtain was dirty. I love The Breakers Resort, but I will stick with the Paradise Tower from now on. The Dunes could use a little work but overall I still love the Breakers.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Hotel was wonderful. The room was spacious and we really enjoyed the pool and the beach. The location was perfect and we could walk to all of the different activities on the strip. There was nothing we did not like or enjoy. Can't wait to go back again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Great location and friendly staff. The kids loved the lazy river and pools. the short walk to the beach is great too. Rooms were clean and comfortable. I recommend a room with the ocean front, the view is priceless. Very good value for this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family