Reviews (5 073)
2 327
1 467
2 327
1 467
All reviews paradise tower across the street lazy river papa's restaurant pirate ship dunes building ocean front free dvd rentals pool area convention center family vacation off season oceanfront room pools and hot tubs spring break murphy bed great resort
658 - 663 of 5 073 reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018

The property is a little run down but the pool area is awesome. Indoor and outdoor with a really nice lazy river. Pool DJ was our favorite with music in the afternoon and games. Also had many areas of games for adults and children.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 June 2018

The rooms are much smaller than expected and I am pretty sure the beds were Full size instead of Queens. Inside the microwave was cracked and it kept going out, the shower curtain was dirty. I love The Breakers Resort, but I will stick with the Paradise Tower from now on. The Dunes could use a little work but overall I still love the Breakers.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Hotel was wonderful. The room was spacious and we really enjoyed the pool and the beach. The location was perfect and we could walk to all of the different activities on the strip. There was nothing we did not like or enjoy. Can't wait to go back again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Great location and friendly staff. The kids loved the lazy river and pools. the short walk to the beach is great too. Rooms were clean and comfortable. I recommend a room with the ocean front, the view is priceless. Very good value for this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 June 2018

I feel that this resort is completely outdated. The staff was super friendly and accommodating. I just don't think the we got a room that reflected the price we paid. I always thought of this hotel as a prestigious place to stay. It really could use a major renovation. Wallpaper was peeling. Elevators were sketchy. Water wouldn't shut off in the shower. Furniture was outdated. And the beds were extremely stiff.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Michael M, Manager at The Breakers Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2018

Dear cgslama,

I sincerely apologize for our resort failing to exceed your expectations. I'm happy to hear that our staff was friendly and accommodating during your stay with us. We recently finished with renovations to our Palms tower and have several plans for renovations coming soon. I hope that you would be willing to return to us so that we may display our dedication to improvement.

We sincerely appreciate you giving us the opportunity to serve you and hope we see you again soon!

Michael M.