All reviews across the street front desk actual beach nice hotel public access free breakfast yogurt recommend this hotel ripley's aquarium pool and hot tub minute drive convention center comfortable room short stay the entire hotel convenient location golf trip
Reviewed 1 September 2018

The people at the front desk was very nice and the breakfast was off the chain. The rooms and the entire hotel was very clean.They was very helpful in recommending different places to eat at and if you needed another night they was ready to help us.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Management3150, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn Myrtle Beach Broadway at the Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2018

Dear Gee1227201230,

Thank you so much for taking time out to give us feedback regarding your recent stay. We delighted to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and certainly hope to see you again on any return trips you might have to the area.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

Very impressed with this hotel. Really great condition and very clean. The woman who check us in (I can't remember her name!) was friendly, quick and efficient. Our room was great, clean and the A/C ran really well (always an important thing for me). The pool area is nice and well kept. Breakfast was good. I was always greeted by somebody when I passed by the desk. It's literally across from Broadway at The Beach which was perfect. We didn't have to drive much while we were there! I also have to say that the housekeeping staff is top notch. They always made sure to service our room. Even if we slept in with our DND on the door and we stepped out later on, they came in to refresh our bedding and towels and empty our trash. That's extremely impressive. Good job to the Fairfield at Broadway, keep up the good work!

Room Tip: First floor doesn't get as hot if you're traveling in the summer, also closer to the pool, parking lot and breakfast area
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Management3150, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn Myrtle Beach Broadway at the Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

Dear Nikki S,

Thank you so much for taking time out to give us feedback regarding your recent stay with us. We are so delighted to hear that you enjoyed your time at the Fairfield Inn Broadway at the Beach. Our goal is to make each one of our guests feel welcome each and every time they arrive and after reading your comments I see we did just that!

We certainly hope to see you again on any return trips you might have to the area.

Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

Very comfy. The room smelled a little funny, but that can be fairly common in beach areas. The staff was friendly and helpful. The breakfast was great. Very convenient location. 5 minutes from the beach and right by lots of places to eat and shop.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Management3150, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn Myrtle Beach Broadway at the Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2018

Dear Jessica L

Thank you so much for taking time out to give us feedback regarding your recent stay. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. I am so glad to hear that our staff made you feel so welcome. We certainly look forward to seeing you again on any return trip you might have to the Myrtle Beach area.

Reviewed 20 August 2018

Great time and accommodations. Broadway at the Beach was across the street can't get better than that for a vacation spot!! we had a wonderful time and can tell you that for the value and super location you can't . Go wrong. Even let us check in early. A+++ Service after a very early flight.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Management3150, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn Myrtle Beach Broadway at the Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2018

Dear jonnyt1968,

Thank you so much for reaching out to us regarding your recent stay. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and certainly hope to see you again on any return trips you might have to the area.

Reviewed 18 August 2018

2 suites for 3 nights. Hotel is clean, good breakfast and is in a nice location. However, I have 2 issues. First, my room (1 of 2) had a musty AC smell to it that you notice in many humid climate hotels. Not pleasant. Second issue and my biggest complaint is the terrible internet access. Each days there are times (most of the time) when connected to the hotel wireless I was unable to get Internet access. As soon as I switched to my phone's hot spot no problem with access. Most likely the hotel's router is being overwhelmed with a high number of devices connected. Having a stable and useful internet connection is VERY high on my priority list. It's the primary reason why I gave this hotel 3/5 rating. I was expecting better. It's unlikely I would be using this hotel in the future for this reason alone.

Room Tip: intermittent internet access
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Dear George C,

Thank you for taking time out to give us feedback regarding your recent stay with us. Our goal is to provide each one of our guests with a hotel that makes a guest want to return, and after reviewing your comments I see we fell short of that goal during your time with us. I will certainly share your feedback with the rest of the management staff to see what we can do to ensure the issue you experienced with our WiFi connection is fixed.

Thank you again for your feedback.