All reviews mellow mushroom boiled eggs across the street allow pets yogurt clean rooms free breakfast nice place to stay would stay here again lq sc boardwalk
Reviewed 28 June 2018

My family and I had a wonderful experience at the Laquinta! It is very clean, very friendly and accommodating staff. I highly recommend this place to stay. They will even change your bed linen every day if you want it done,and if not they change it every 3 days. I was well pleased at the Laquinta Inn. Everything is close by and especially Broadway at the Beach. I would highly recommend this place to stay.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
lq0951gm2017, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach Broadway Area, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2018

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your review about your wonderful experience at our hotel La Quinta Inns & Suites Broadway at the Beach area. I'm glad to hear about our very clean, very friendly, and accommodating staff as we strive to keep our guests happy. Our location makes it very convenient to Broadway At the Beach area. Thank you for highly recommending our hotel to stay at. We look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

Stayed at this hotel for three nights. Clean hotel with reasonably good breakfast. Would stay there again. Hot water for shower and water pressure was excellent. Even though we overlooked the pool, room was very quiet. Nice TV and great station selection. Two restaurants within walking distance with excellent food. My only issue was the bed was not firm...drooped in the middle.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for your review. I'm glad to hear that you would stay here again, looks like you had a great stay with us at La Quinta Inns & Suites Broadway At The Beach area. Great feedback on our hot showers, good breakfast, nice TV with great selections, and being conveniently located to the restaurants within walking distance. I apologize about the bed not being firm for you. I will share your comments with our staff to provide the best possible stay for our guests. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 25 June 2018

This was our first time staying at any LaQuinta Inn hotel, and we would definitely choose it again. The staff was super friendly and accommodating. We booked it last minute as an alternative trip because my original plan was to go to NY. Those plans fell through and my husband convinced me to still take a family trip for our kids. They absolutely loved it and it was cheaper than our original plans.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
lq0951gm2017, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach Broadway Area, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Thank you for your positive feedback! It's great to know that you enjoyed your first stay with us here at La Quinta Inns & Suites Broadway At The Beach area. I'm glad to hear that our staff was super friendly, accommodating, and that you all had a great stay with us. We hope to see you all again soon.

Reviewed 22 June 2018

Room was very clean and beds were very comfortable. Staff was great. Right across the street from the broadway which has a lot of stores and restaurants. Pool and hot tun were decent but I didn't stay for those reasons

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for your feedback. I'm glad to know that your room was very clean with our comfortable beds. Looks like our hotel was convenient for you right across from the Broadway At The Beach with plenty of stores and restaurants for you to enjoy. Come back to see us again.

Reviewed 22 June 2018

Room tip: Great size but lack of service
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ Customer Car... T, LQ Customer Care at La Quinta Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach Broadway Area, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018