Book now, pay at stay
Hampton.com
US$157
US$134
ComfortSuites
Bay View on the Boardwalk(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$171
Free cancellation until 02/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$172
US$168
Paradise Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$185
Official Site
Crown Reef Beach Resort and Waterpark(Myrtle Beach)
US$294
US$211
  • Pool
The Breakers Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$272
Official Site
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)
US$230
US$213
US$201
US$159
Priceline
  • Pool
All reviewsboiled eggsacross the streetallow petsclean roomsyogurtcontinental breakfasthotel is in a great locationstay there againnice stayup to datelqmicrowavescboardwalk
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My family and I had a wonderful experience at the Laquinta! It is very clean, very friendly and accommodating staff. I highly recommend this place to stay. They will even change your bed linen every day if you want it done,and if not they change it every 3 days. I was well pleased at the Laquinta Inn. Everything is close by and especially Broadway at the Beach. I would highly recommend this place to stay.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
lq0951gm2017, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach Broadway Area, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your review about your wonderful experience at our hotel La Quinta Inns & Suites Broadway at the Beach area. I'm glad to hear about our very clean, very friendly, and accommodating staff as we strive to keep our guests happy. Our location makes it very convenient to Broadway At the Beach area. Thank you for highly recommending our hotel to stay at. We look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stayed at this hotel for three nights. Clean hotel with reasonably good breakfast. Would stay there again. Hot water for shower and water pressure was excellent. Even though we overlooked the pool, room was very quiet. Nice TV and great station selection. Two restaurants within walking distance with excellent food. My only issue was the bed was not firm...drooped in the middle.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for your review. I'm glad to hear that you would stay here again, looks like you had a great stay with us at La Quinta Inns & Suites Broadway At The Beach area. Great feedback on our hot showers, good breakfast, nice TV with great selections, and being conveniently located to the restaurants within walking distance. I apologize about the bed not being firm for you. I will share your comments with our staff to provide the best possible stay for our guests. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was our first time staying at any LaQuinta Inn hotel, and we would definitely choose it again. The staff was super friendly and accommodating. We booked it last minute as an alternative trip because my original plan was to go to NY. Those plans fell through and my husband convinced me to still take a family trip for our kids. They absolutely loved it and it was cheaper than our original plans.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for your positive feedback! It's great to know that you enjoyed your first stay with us here at La Quinta Inns & Suites Broadway At The Beach area. I'm glad to hear that our staff was super friendly, accommodating, and that you all had a great stay with us. We hope to see you all again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Room was very clean and beds were very comfortable. Staff was great. Right across the street from the broadway which has a lot of stores and restaurants. Pool and hot tun were decent but I didn't stay for those reasons

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for your feedback. I'm glad to know that your room was very clean with our comfortable beds. Looks like our hotel was convenient for you right across from the Broadway At The Beach with plenty of stores and restaurants for you to enjoy. Come back to see us again.

A La Quinta traveler
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Room Tip: Great size but lack of service
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ Customer Car... T, LQ Customer Care at La Quinta Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach Broadway Area, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago