“Wonderful restaurant on the Inlet”
Review of Graham's Landing

Graham's Landing
Price range: US$8 - US$30
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: View, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The only restaurant in Murrells Inlet with a natural view on the water. We cater to all tastes and have something for everyone. Fresh local seafood, certified Angus steaks, slow roasted hickory smoked prime rib and pork roast, are some of our specialties. Waterside dining, and a rustic atmosphere, we are sure you will enjoy your time with us.
Reviewed 28 June 2018

My husband and I moved to Murrells Inlet and we have eaten at Graham’s Landing many times for lunch. We decided to dine there for dinner tonight and we could not have been more pleased. Andy was our waiter and he was so charming and very accommodating. I am a weight watcher so I asked for some modifications to my selection and it came out of the kitchen 100% correct and delicious. Another great thing about this restaurant is that the ‘lunch’ menu is available at dinner, so you have so many choices. Their entree sized salads are delicious, and any fish can be prepared grilled, blackened or fried. Don’t miss this restaurant - you will be very happy!

2  Thank PrinceCreek220

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Local place with great food and service. They take pride in cooking your food to order. The twice baked potato is scrumptious!

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

I had the fried shrimp lightly dusted, and they were so good. Also ordered the fried pickle appetizer with pimento sauce, also tasty. Only recommendation is to go early or prepare to wait. Entrees were 30 minutes behind when we arrived, but appreciated the warning. Service was ok.

1  Thank z73196a
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

On our way down to Charleston, we decided to stop for lunch. Checking reviews, Graham’s Landing was rated #3.
Being in the mood for a seafood we decided on Graham’s.
A comfortable casual place overlooking the inlet. John our waiter, was quick bringing the menus and asked for our drink order.
Excellent menu for all tastes.
Our granddaughter had shrimp scampi that was something else. Pasta cooked perfectly and shrimp really fresh.
My wife and I split a pan seared crab cake appetizer that was
also very tasty. Our main courses were fish tacos. I had seared tuna and my wife seared grouper. Both were excellent! Side order of sweet potato fries were extra crispy but not overdone or oily. John followed up with us and he made the extra effort to make sure our meals were perfect.
An extra nice gesture occurred, when my wife asked if cole slaw was included with the tacos. It was already on the tacos, but John brought out two side orders without us asking for it.
If you are passing thru the Myrtle Beach area, Murrells Inlet and Graham’s Landing is on 17 Business and really not out of the way, either driving north or south.
Stop there for lunch or dinner.
You will not be disappointed.
Also very reasonably priced!

2  Thank michaelgR792TN
Grahamslanding12, Public Relations Manager at Graham's Landing, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Thank you for the lovely review with such full detail about your time spend with us. This is a family owned business and we do want to have the best and take care of our customers. Thank you again. Ella

Reviewed 22 June 2018

Food was excellent. Service was great. I do not have a single complaint. I would highly recommend this place!

1  Thank ttom521