Review Highlights
Great store highly recommend unusual items

Reviewed 8 December 2020
279nitas
via mobile
Great small business!

Reviewed 7 December 2020
aweekley18

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 December 2020 via mobile

Really great store. Unusual and fun items. Very nice shopping experience. Highly recommend. Will make it a point to shop here for birthdays and holidays

2  Thank 279nitas
Reviewed 7 December 2020

Great owners. Great products. Can’t wait to shop again there. Haven’t had this personal of a shopping experience in ages.

Date of experience: November 2020
1  Thank aweekley18
Reviewed 6 December 2020

I wouldn’t grace this store with my presence ever again. We were rudely told we could not enter wearing masks, since we value our health we turned and left. What a rude woman that refused us and our money. The store is not Neiman Marcus, it’s a dinky little place with a worn out atmosphere. I have asthma and a compromised immune system, it’s disturbing that this woman doesn’t care if customers wind up with Covid. I was not disappointed though, after looking in the storefront and seeing poor quality merchandise on display, I knew we weren’t missing anything. Some items looked to be the same things that can be bought at Michael’s Crafts or Holly Lobby. The ragged bedding looked like it was made by a bunch hillbillies from used sheets.

Save your time for The Golden Leaf Antique Market, it’s full of fabulous antiques and one of a kind surprises. O’Hara’s has great food, sadly, it was closed the day we were there but those are two places not to miss.

Reviewed 4 December 2020 via mobile

So let's begin with the obvious issue. A "no masks allowed" policy. But they have hand sanitizer and public face shields if you want to wear them? So I can't wear my own clean face mask, but I can wear their publicly used face shields which I have no control over? I'm not sure if they are science deniers or just don't understand common sense health practices?

Next, rudeness. The owner is rude and has zero customer service skills. Her "luxury" goods are most certainly not luxurious in any shape or form. Overpriced knick knacks is a more apt term. Basically a little shop in the middle of nowhere not worth the effort to drive too.

But if you're looking for a place to get and share COVID19 this is your destination!

3  Thank OmniaSolus
Reviewed 4 December 2020

This is a beautiful store with unique items they are making things from rags and it’s beautiful you hand to see it to believe it I’d drive 5 hrs to visit they spend a lot of time recreating things from exploring love the people love the items A+ from me

1  Thank CD-Angel11