“Food is delicious”

Moretti's Pizzeria and Bar
Ranked #9 of 57 Restaurants in Mauldin
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We have ate here for many many years but hadn’t been for awhile. Still great food. Ingredients are all top notch and restaurant is clean and staff great. Try their wings as they are some of the best around.

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

Pizza tasted like wet socks! We live in Mauldin and have been back several times, but do not care for their pizza, calzones, or salads.

1  Thank LoriZoo
Reviewed 18 December 2017

My wife and I stopped by for dinner. At first it seemed alright, but it quickly went downhill. Our salads were delivered along with two bread plates. No bread. We received our dinners from another waitress who just plopped them down on the table and left without a word. Didn't even offer to pick up the empty salad plates.
I had the spaghetti with marinara and paid $4.00 for a sausage. The marinara was very bland and the sausage was dry. My wife had the ziti with marinara and meatballs ($4.00 extra for two meatballs). The marinara sauce was pretty tasteless and the meatballs were terrible. No flavor to them. For an Italian Restaurant, this was pretty bad. Our waitress finally came back over to see how everything was and my wife asked what happened to our bread. Her response was "Oh, I have it coming right out". Strange, another table that was seated long after us, received their bread right away. Between the poor service and bland, tasteless food, we will not be back.

1  Thank TB149
Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

I recently moved down the road from Moretti's and was excited to try them out. The server was friendly and attentive. However, the pizza we ordered was uneatable. My friend and I each had a slice and neither of us could eat another because it tasted like they dumped a bottle of Italian dressing on it. We told the server and she apologized and said there was nothing she could do about it but she would tell the kitchen manager. It was clear that she knew what the result would be but she tried anyway which was appreciated. We weren't looking to get comped, just to trade the pizza for one that we could enjoy. Needless to say, we left hungry after paying for a large pizza that they threw away and we were still hungry. Management never even came out to talk to us. There is absolutely no way I will return and I know they don't care, but I wrote this review hoping to save others from the same experience. I worked in restaurants for years and I eat out a lot and it's hard to believe this is how they do business. What an infuriating disappointment.

1  Thank April O
Reviewed 22 September 2017

If you are looking for a great pizza or other Italian delight's. This is your place. The pizza is fresh and hot from the oven! They also bring hot fresh bread sticks for you to munch on while you are waiting. This is a great place to bring the family....

Been to Moretti's Pizzeria and Bar? Share your experiences!