“Come Casual - the Best Hole in the Wall!”

Acme Lowcountry Kitchen
Price range: US$8 - US$28
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Acme Lowcountry Kitchen specializes in local seafood, if we cannot source it locally it is sourced off the East Coast of the USA! We do not serve seafood from any other area. We of course never serve any imported seafood. We truly believe in supporting American Fishermen and Shrimpers!
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We have been to Acme for breakfast, lunch and dinner - the place is always packed (even in the off season - so be prepared to wait with a cocktail in the bar, or outside on the porch. The staff are always great, and the chef consistently has some unique and tasty, fresh daily menu options to consider. But, you can't beat the standbys! Go, relax, listen to the playlist, enjoy a great meal - I promise you won't be sad you made the trip.

Write a ReviewReviews (2 495)

32 - 36 of 2 496 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We visited Acme Lowcountry Kitchen in April of 2018 and the food was great! I had the Whistle Stop Shrimp and Grits. The meal was delicious. Will eat here again when we are visiting the area.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Extremely great atmosphere with fabulous food. Time we went we just beat the rush as we were seated immediately. Waitress was very friendly and went above average service. I had the broiled seafood platter that was very good. My wife had the scallops succotash that was excellent. The only thing that was negative was the price for the 2 of us for what we had. Manager and staff were excellent

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

After an all night drive to my destination, my room was not ready, so I went looking for Breakfast. I arrived @ Acme Low Country Kitchen and sat at the bar where Christina took absolute great care of me. The breakfast was cooked to order, all tasted great, and Christine answered all of my questions about the area. I highly recommend that if you are in the area, stop by, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I haven’t made the venture out to experience lunch or dinner (yet), but can attest to the breakfast! The food is fresh and quick- service is always great. I have had the regular breakfast of eggs and bacon with toast - all delicious and quality. The eggs Benedict was my favorite- so good!