“Leasee”
other traveller has booked this property

Review of Shipwatch C-418

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Mobile678...
“Leasee”
Reviewed 10 November 2016 for a stay in September 2016
people found this review helpful

As I stated in my previous review I was very happy with my accomidation . I enjoy wild dunes,there is one area you should improve . I think you should include the use of a fitness facility in your packages . I spent a lot of money to stay there for 9 days and was told I was not eligible to use fitness facility unless I paid for it . To me I think that is not right.
Mr vetrano

andy3007
Fayetteville, North Carolina
“Great place to stay in Isle of Palms”
Reviewed 22 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014
person found this review helpful

About 4 miles north of town, in the Wild Dunes restricted area (security gate) Villa was in a large complex, decorated and furnished nicely, all the comforts of home. All bedrooms and bathrooms were large and comfortable. Large living room and dinning room. Pool was large and well maintained. Beach was large and clean. There was a sandbar moving into shore and at low tide you could swim out to islands, kids had a blast.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Elaine198...
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Nice beach location great for friends to congregate”
Reviewed 26 September 2014 for a stay in September 2014
person found this review helpful

Pros: easy walk to the beach, well stocked kitchen, beautiful views from 3 bedrooms. ample towels for 3 night stay. Washer & dryer in condo
Cons: rental agency in Kiawah Island, front desk is in a mall about 3 miles away from condo, 2 back bedrooms are small and no view - pretty sure the 4th "Queen" was actually a double, owner has lots of stuff everywhere. Toiletries were minimal. Be sure to bring your own shampoo . Master has 2 bathrooms with jacuzzi- huge room.
This was our first stay at Wild Dunes. Now that we know the "ropes" we may go again.Thanks to other reviews I was forewarned about some of the issues.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Beach access
Liked least: Front desk questions
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing