“Wow, oh WOW they have great pizza.”

Local Pie Hilton Head
Ranked #87 of 393 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Description: Local Pie is the 1st and only true Neapolitan-style wood-fired pizza on Hilton Head Island. "Local" means that only the highest quality, regionally-sourced ingredients go into our house made pies. "Local" also represents a sense of community. We are a local business, with local staff, and local suppliers. This sense of community goes further in our efforts to provide creative offerings and an exceptional experience for our guests, all the while, maintaining a minimal environmental footprint.
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Try some of the "funky" pizzas, the have amazing taste. Can't beat wood fired ovens and they have two.
Highly recommend. There is a little bit of a wait, just be prepared, it's worth it. Way to go Lee.

1  Thank Kragh F

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

This place came highly recommended. So we ordered take out. Delivery was going to be an hour and half so we chose to pick up our pies. Just placing our order was comical and difficult. We ordered 2 large pies each half different toppings to satisfy all of our taste buds. Easy enough right. I even repeated my order cause she sounded confused then I asked her to repeat it back she said she got it.

I asked about how long so we new when to leave her reply was whenever? So we got no timeline as to how long before our pies were cooked. So my husband ended up waiting when he got there.

Low and behold both pies were incorrect. No half cheese. Meant my son would not eat any. We had to reheat him something else now. Menu says caramelized vidalia onions. I specifically ordered those. Onions on both pies were just raw. I even told her I don’t like raw onions. Both pies were either so thin in the center or not completely cooked that they would flop over you couldn’t even pick a piece up from the box. The good part was they tasted ok. But we will unfortunately not go here again. Due to the comedy of errors from being to end!

2  Thank Nicole C
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

The food was great but the service was poor. I went with my family on a Sunday night and the place was far from packed. Our service was very slow. Unfortunately when we were being seated the hostess was rude. We encountered her later in the evening when she brought us our pizza and dropped the pizza rack on our table and didn’t say anything to us. Would have gotten 5 if the service was better. Expected more with the previous reviews.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

Excellent wood fired pizza, with great crust and nice tangy sauce. Order double pepperoni if you want enough pepp. Everything about it is really good, and you can dine in or outside.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

The crust was great! The wood fired oven really makes s difference. They offer a wide variety of toppings. Great place to take your family.