Review of Breakers #238

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Average - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

lvanhoose...
Lucasville, Ohio
“Nice decor just needed cleaned”
Reviewed 23 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

This condo has a great location and the decor is very nice. The cleanliness not so good. There was hair and dust on the bathroom floor. On the living room floor there was goldfish snacks and other crumbs. When I called Jennifer about this, I was told that she hasn't had any complaints in the last 3 years. She acted like she didn't believe me. I told her it felt like we were at a Motel 8. She got very upset. We had to wait almost 2 hours before we could get in.....now we were waiting on the cleaning crew to come back. We just wanted to get on with our vacation. I called her back and told her we would just do it. She got upset again and told me I started all this. The cleaning crew did come back and they did sweep up crumbs, dust, and hair! After it was clean, we had a great vacation. Like I said the condo did not LOOK like a Motel 8 but FELT like a Motel 8 until they swept and mopped the floors. I do think this situation could have been handled in a more professional manner. This was our second time staying at The Breakers. We will definitely go back to the first condo.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing