Holiday Inn Express Hilton Head Island(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
US$284
Hampton Inn Hilton Head(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
US$190
US$177
Hampton.com
Beach House, A Holiday Inn Resort(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
US$309
US$253
HolidayInn.com
Hilton Garden Inn Hilton Head(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
US$197
US$177
GardenInn.com
US$178
US$153
Hotels.com
Best Western Ocean Breeze Inn(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
US$187
US$354
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
US$433
Cancelon
US$513
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

I had a great stay and experience at the Grand Hilton Head Inn. I have traveled extensively throught the coutry for work for the past 8 years. I am accustomed to staying at 4 and 5 star hotels exclusively.

I was pleasantly suprised when I arrived. Lenny is full of personality. The hotel had been recently updated and the staff is fantastic!! Lenny the GM went above and beyond to help me out and make my stay enjoyable. When I arrived all of the hotels in the area were booked solid including his for the 3 nights I needed. He got on the internet and tried to help me find an alternate options. I took the room he had for that evening. Then kept in contact with me throught the next day and he had a room open up for the next 2 nights I needed. I would highly recommend this place to stay.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank ssteal1
Reviewed 19 June 2018

Well first off...Hilton Head is NOT an RV User Friendly Place. Way too many over hanging trees. Oh it's fine for tractor trailers to make their deliveries and all because branch scratches and marks don't really hurt a tractor trailer but a beautifully wrapped or painted RV is gonna pay the price. And the hotels DON'T have parking available for these oversized vehicles.
The grand Island Inn has 2 great people who helped me see that my RV got parked in a safe place and even helped me put it in place. But it did require backing up on a very long, very narrow driveway (about 300 feet) with over hanging trees,
"Lobster" (maintenance and Security) and Lenny (Manager) were very helpful and accommodating. The hotel had not quite officially opened yet but they checked me in, got me parked and made sure I was comfortable and didn't need anything. The rooms were newly renovated and had everything I needed for a pleasant stay. The TV was ok, microwave, coffeemaker, wifi and fridge were all there and worked well. The housekeeping staff were all very friendly and good at their jobs. The pool was nice too. It was outdoor just 4 floors below my patio sliding door. No, I didn't do any stunts this time hahaha.
The breakfast was over at the Best Western. A sister property about 300 feet away, because the hotel wasn't quite finished yet. But when they do finish it, it's gonna be a nice one. The breakfast at the Best Western was very good. Crowded but that is a good sign that people are liking it.
I walked to the grocery store. About 3 blocks away and I also rented a bike at the hotel and rode down into town near the bar and grilles and shops and such. Only about 1 1/2 miles away. There are Beware of Alligator signs all around and you can even see them during your walk along a very mice pathway that they built for pedestrians. But if you're gonna walk or ride at night I strongly suggest you take a flashlight with you as it is a very, very dark pathway lol. I would hate to step on an alligator in the dark, right?
Yes, if I was going to go to Hilton Head again I WOULD DOIT AGAIN HERE!

Room Tip: Call Ahead. I would get poolside of the hotel for a better view I think.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 May 2018

My husband and I stayed over for a week-end and were really pleased with the service provided.Our room was spacious and very clean.The receptionist was very friendly.The location is quiet and at a stone throw from the beach...
We would definitely return!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jokalynne
Reviewed 5 May 2018

We were booked for 5/4-5/5. Arrived at the Inn. Because of massive renovations which other reviews had said were completed, we were sent to the next door Best Western without a loss of our Choice points. However, why wasn't this stated when we were making reservations and prior to out trip to Hilton Head. Bad form on their part.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Munich158
Reviewed 23 April 2018

The hotel is only a 2 minute walk away from the beach and not too badly priced. The staff was quite welcoming and helped us with everything we needed. The rooms were even nicer than I expected and newly renovated. They were very welcoming to our group of college students which not all hotels are.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends