“Great cajun cuisine”

Ranked #47 of 380 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, French
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Buffet, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Had soft shell crabs while they're in season and they were great. Sides of fried green tomatoes and slaw were also good. Good food in a casual setting.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We took our teenage granddaughters with us for a change of cuisine. My wife and I liked the more spicy, seasoned flavoring. The teenagers .... NOT! Voodoo Pasta and crabcakes! The beignets left a bit to be desired. Seemed a bit doughy. Would go again, to try something a bit more exciting! Check out their menu!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We typically go through the drive through when we visit and take their amazing food back to the condo to eat. This time we decided to try Brunch! It is amazing! So much food and so good! The only thing that would make it better would be a mimosa to top it off! Well worth the wait for a table!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Went to Kenny B's tonight and had grilled shrimp and scallops. They were tender, juicy, and cooked just right. I wish I had counted the number of shrimp - the plate was covered. Now, I wasn't crazy about the hush puppies, but the French fries were good and the sweet potato fries were to die for. My wife said that they were the best she has had (and told the staff so). The ambiance is New Orleans and a lot of the food is Cajun. But the grilled shrimp and scallops were just plain excellent!

Reviewed 9 March 2018

My guest and I came in for brunch on Saturday, 11/12. We chose this location based on the 4.5 stars and its proximity to our hotel. I thought the food was ok - nothing really that special about the flavors or preparation. In fact, all the bacon slices in my side order were a bit over cooked (and I like crispy bacon) - one slice was basically burnt. There was so much butter on the grits that it melted to form a pool over the actual grits (which I poured off). The highlight of our spread was the beignets, which were delicious.

The service was great - the staff were very friendly and seemed happy to help.

The restaurant itself is...interesting. They push the New Orleans theme beyond the point of no return. I guess I was in the mood for a nice brunch in a quaint cafe, but this place is like what Mardi Gras would be if it were a restaurant. I'll bet it's a lot of fun during lunch and evening shifts. I thought the decor was a bit of an overkill.

Overall, I didn't care much for the breakfast/brunch. I think I would try this place again for lunch or dinner, perhaps.