“Favorite place!”

Ritas of Hilton Head
Ranked #5 of 26 Dessert in Hilton Head
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Love Ritas! Always have to make a stop here! The gelati is my family's favorite...italian ice with frozen custard on top. Yummy and reasonably priced.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Rita’s has become a family favorite. The custard is even more creamy than Culver’s. I found a new love when I was there this time. The Strawberry Gelati with a dap of vanilla custard, WOW!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was a typical Ritas, offering frozen custard drinks, cups, and cones. My husband ordered a hot fudge sundae and said it was wonderful!

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Skip the fancy desserts at the restaurants and make Rita’s a regular stop during your vacation. Our fam is a fan of the gelato but they have lots of great options! Always good!!

Reviewed 18 March 2018

We went to Ritas because of my 12 year old niece who absolutely loves their chocolate cream! Wow! The combination I had of wild cherry ice and vanilla cream was outstanding!! All 10 of us enjoyed our choices as this is a very different treat than just getting ice cream!